Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2020 Tradesman Interior Upgrades

I currently have a 2020 Tradesman. I have the 8.4 uconnect, bluetooth, driver info on the odometer screen, cruise, aux switches, manual a/c, power windows, locks, mirrors, sliding rear window. Are there any plug and play upgrades that install with relative ease on the interior of these trucks...
  2. B

2020 2500 Tradesman Tailgate Question

2020 Tradesman 2500. I am trying to find the part number or the name of the part. I need the new thin plastic tailgate cover that wraps over the top of the tail gate above the handle in to the first inch or two in to the bed and clips in with the little christmas tree clips. Thank you in advance!
  3. B

XM Favorites

2020 Tradesman, 8.4 Uconnect. If I add a favorite flag to a song or artist on my XM, I am under the assumption that it will bring up a notification when they are on. I know for a fact after checking my XM app that other songs or the same one and artists were playing at the same time. This has...
  4. B

Can you upgrade the 8.4 to the 12" uconnect?

I have the three knob hvac controls, and know there would be probably some hvac upgrades needed? Is this even possible? Just curious. I am happy with the 12" I know it would impact some items I don't have like, seats, hvac, etc..... I have a tradesman 2 equipment group which upgrades the...