Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JM15

2019+ Power Wagon gear availability

So does that mean one can get 4.44s for the diesels then? I’m now tracking we can use previous gears for the PW trucks which is great news. If they had 4.44s available for the diesels I wonder why they don’t offer it in the PXL?
  2. JM15

Yeah towing a 4K boat and we want to get a small airstream to be able to drop it off and explore with the PW. Use the airstream as Basecamp. I know it can do it without a regear, I just really enjoy as much power as possible and like to take it easy on the drivetrain relieving stress where I...
  3. JM15

Okay spoke with some helpful people at AEV today. AEV claims that the power wagon uses the same gears as 2018 and older trucks. He didn’t speak to any machining and had no response to why Nitro doesn’t know this. Again not claiming AEV or Nitro is the sole source or end all be all, but one would...
  4. JM15

Sunday bump! No one out there has revealed their 2019+ power wagons yet? I’m thinking 37/38s and 4.88s would make this thing a rocket ship and help when lightly towing. I’ll pay for solid advice in beer!
  5. JM15

I don’t doubt it, I would just think that Nitro gear would know the same information. I’ll try on Monday to call but have heard not great things about getting a response or time from them unless you tell them you are going to buy a full build from them. This is no way me bad mouthing them, I...
  6. JM15

Found the link:
  7. JM15

So I have been waiting for gears to come out so I can start phase 2 if my PW build and I called Nitro gear about 2 months ago about the timeline. He said there should be something for the 2019+ Ram 2500/3500 trucks “soon” and if I remember correctly probably by summer 2022. I asked him what...
  8. JM15

OEM factory rock sliders

Damnit I only want to hear good news! So I may be doing the WKO sliders again. I loved them on my 3500, so guess I’ll just eat the weight penalty and get them :(
  9. JM15

OEM factory rock sliders

There aren’t holes, but one can easily drill them out and then thread the amp steps from the outside, then mount the sliders and bolt them in from the inside. That video I linked showed using the inside holes, drilling them out and how to mount them on the inside due to that dudes long arm lift...
  10. JM15

OEM factory rock sliders

Gents I want to also keep the factory rails and add Amp steps and I think I cracked the code how to do it. There are holes in the rocker panel every 12” or so. One can use the holes and the template that comes with the amp steps to drill and mount the nutserts up top (where black tape is) and...
  11. JM15

Power Wagon weight conundrum

Update is as follows: went to a certified scale down the road and paid 10$ for another weight. They came back with 7960# and that is empty truck with full fuel. Now this one seemed high so I went to yet another scale and got 7660#. This is more along the lines of what JaDMT had for his weight...
  12. JM15

All, Thanks for the advice. I thought that weight was crazy low. It was at a busy gas station right off I-95. Wheels were in the middle of the plates. I’ve weight trucks/trailers 10-12 times on these scales doing military moves in my past life and never had an issue. I didn’t know about the...
  13. JM15

Hello all first time posting on HDRams, have been hanging out at ExpoPortal. I ordered a 75A back in December, picked it up middle March, and just weighed it yesterday. I was shocked at how LIGHT it was. The Cat scales said the truck weighed 6360 pounds! I have tried making excuses on how this...
  14. JM15

75A with Mopar Power Deploy Running Boards?

Hey Jadmt what mud flaps are those? I like how clean they look. Thanks!