Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by wpgram

1. wpgram

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

I have a 22 with 13,000 KM and mine is the opposite, it never regens. I know it did twice when it was a few months old but the last 6 months it hasn't, the particle filter is always at 0%. Would this be due to the sensor? I have not received a recall in the mail yet.
  2. wpgram

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

It's cheaper to get the other one off ebay. Wonder if you HAVE to hook all the cameras up or if you can get away with just the rear LOL
  3. wpgram

Ya i've seen the ones sitting on the tailgate. i will take a look in that long thread and see what i can find
  4. wpgram

do you happen to have any pictures of how the surround view looks on the truck display? would be nice to see some real world images before i buy it
  5. wpgram

I have the trailer surround button and the aux2 button on my screen already. Is there a kit that works with what i have that is only the rear trailer camera???
  6. wpgram

what part number for the camera system is everybody getting? i have a 2022 and i checked i have the gateway, I have the surround view button on my screen. So in theory I just need the camera system?
  7. wpgram

12 Pin connector camera options

Hi, i have the 12 pin connector on my bumper, i don't have digital rear view mirror. Is there a single camera option i can add to my fifth wheel? i don't need four cameras...
  8. wpgram

Winter Front Grille Cover - Installed

Wow clearly i was still half asleep LOL they hook to the first grille location down from the top. The 22 cover has two sets of hooks per location for some reason. the 20 doesnt.
  9. wpgram

Winter Front Grille Cover - Installed

Thats weird mine doesn't cover the tow hooks... My 2022 or my 2020 both trucks are night editions
  10. wpgram

Brighter backup lights?

Do you have a link to these lights?
  11. wpgram

Thuren or Carli? And what bits and pieces do i need?

The factory track bar joints are not very good quality and wear fast. lifting if without replacing will actually shift your axle over to the passenger side. The aftermarket ones are adjustable and will center the axle.
  12. wpgram

Thuren or Carli? And what bits and pieces do i need?

Front sway bar makes a world of difference as well!!!!