Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Wayniac85

1. Wayniac85

Long Time Problem

Well, my dealer is almost 6hrs away from me. There is a FCA dealer about an hour away, but I didn't buy my truck from them so I figure if I take mine down to them, they will have a **** hemmorhage.
  2. Wayniac85

Long Time Problem

Hey, guys n gals. I hope all is well with you and yours. . I have been a member on HDrams, almost since it's inception. I posted, roughly 3 or 4 months ago, when I bought my new '19, 3500 srw long-bed truck.... When I received this truck, (apparently, left the assembly line like this), the...
  3. Wayniac85

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Dude, I have a 19 Laramie HO w/ the AISIN and mine shifts like hell, too... You can be using the exhaust brake, going downhill while using the foot brake just a little too much and it'll throw you through the windshield when it down-shifts! Was pulling a 7x16 cargo trailer the other day to one...
  4. Wayniac85

2019 6.7 "Safe" area??

Okay, on the new 6.7, the oil dipstick has an area named the "Safe" area.. Should the correct amt of oil (12 qts) be above the top "Safe" mark, OR dead-nuts on the safe mark?? Thx
  5. Wayniac85

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

You have to create a profile and that will let you save your radio/xm favorites.
  6. Wayniac85

Diesel Cab heater

Me and my ole man have 2 brand new 3500 diesel long bed trucks and this is the first I've heard about the extra cab heater.
  7. Wayniac85

Blend door, or?

Hello, guys n galz.. Mine and my ole man's ram 3500s both blow cold air out of the middle defrost vent, with the climate "mode" in the face diffuser only mode and in the face/feet diffuser mode, also. Any ideals? Oh yea, this is on a/c with no "defrost" button depressed. Thanks in advance!
  8. Wayniac85

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Not tryna hi-jack the thread, but my truck keeps the center of the windshield fogged up, towards the bottom, doesn't matter what "mode" I have it on, which the a/c running.. It's a continuous battle, keeping the windshield defrosted. Any ideals??
  9. Wayniac85

Banks exhaust

That doesn't surprise me, man, at all. Big companies don't give a **** anymore. I want to delete my truck, but afraid I'll have some kinda issue I'll have to take it back to the dealer over.
  10. Wayniac85

Exhaust Brake

Kinda likin' the sound of the exhaust brake on this truck. Any mods to get it louder than stock? Seems like the sound comes from the air-box.... Wonder if a guy could take a couple screws loose, prop something between the lid and base, then re-tighten the couple screws??
  11. Wayniac85

Fuel neck

Guys, This just dawned on me this evening. I always use a diesel pump with the smaller nozzle end on it, because I know that is the typical size. Will the bigger nozzles (like they use on big rigs) go down in our fuel necks and not get stuck?? I just happened to think about it this...
  12. Wayniac85

Lift???

Thanks, bud, I appreciate it.
  13. Wayniac85

Lift???

Guys, I want to level my truck out.. Completely stock, 3500srw....sits about 2 to 3 inches higher in the front... Any ideals?? Thanks
  14. Wayniac85

Hi yall

Thanks, only if I can get it paid 4! Lol
  15. Wayniac85

Hi yall

White is easier to keep clean, in my opinion..