Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by USNavyEOD

1. USNavyEOD

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My order went from Midlothian to MD in 2 weeks. I am picking it up this Friday. Port Allen might be a little faster due to proximity and volume going their direction??
  2. USNavyEOD

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Line 1148 on the spreadsheet was delivered today. Hope to pick it up next Friday morning.
  3. USNavyEOD

So you're saying there is a chance??? 6 1/2 months and finally some movement. What is the over/under line on the delivery date?
  4. USNavyEOD

Honest question...Let's say the engine blows within the first 100k (assuming it is a diesel). When it gets towed back to the dealer for the engine swap (which will likely take weeks), who is liable for damages to the truck while it sits in the lot waiting to be worked on? Dealer? Owner? I...
  5. USNavyEOD

3500, HO, NE, SRW, Mega, Del red, Ram box, no sunroof, auto level, Lvl 1 Equip.
  6. USNavyEOD

02/03/2022 Confirmed order 07/11/2022 1st tentative build date 08/08/2022 Current tentative build date SMH.
  7. USNavyEOD

I ordered the same unicorn on 02/03/22. Not built yet. Tentative build scheduled for 07/11/22. I am very doubtful it is built in July. I am feeling like slipping to 2023.
  8. USNavyEOD

2022 3500 Limited HO, SRW, Mega Cab, Delmonico Red, NE, Rambox, Auto level. Ordered 2/3/22 from MD