Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
My truck shows delivered yesterday. How long should I give them to call me? I’m low key freaking out that someone will sell it off the lot.
It took them 3 days after showing delivered to contact me . After receiving a congratulations on your new truck I got like 5 emails about different things with the truck

Arel11

Reaction score
Call them and tell them Ramtracker shows it delivered. You're not the first customer to use Ramtracker. Ask what the next steps are and what to expect timewise.

Basically, play dumb and carry a big stick.
I called them. Salesman is off. Talked to Mgr. and she couldn’t have been nicer. Said it’s on hold for me and said I’d hear from them shortly. A bit of a relief. I’ve read a ton of horror stories lately with people getting their ordered trucks sold off the lot when they arrive.

The Real Glee

Reaction score
I called them. Salesman is off. Talked to Mgr. and she couldn’t have been nicer. Said it’s on hold for me and said I’d hear from them shortly. A bit of a relief. I’ve read a ton of horror stories lately with people getting their ordered trucks sold off the lot when they arrive.
Great, something else to worry about

pacnw1963

Reaction score
It took them 3 days after showing delivered to contact me . After receiving a congratulations on your new truck I got like 5 emails about different things with the truck
I have received one email from Ram when I first ordered my truck and nothing ever since, even though it has made it all the way to Port Allen. Am I missing something? Did I not sign up for something? Enquiring minds want to know :rolleyes:

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
With Ramtracker you have to query RAM. RAM doesn't provide anything.

Big Baloo

Reaction score
I have received one email from Ram when I first ordered my truck and nothing ever since, even though it has made it all the way to Port Allen. Am I missing something? Did I not sign up for something? Enquiring minds want to know :rolleyes:
I never received an email from RAM, but it is on the tracker with my name associated with the truck. My dealer has assured me that it is my truck whenever it gets built and delivered.

jenninr

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm 100% that the receiver on a 2022 3500 HO SRW with 23k towing capacity is indeed 2.5" not 3"? I want to order a hitch but with the never ending delays I fear that if its the wrong size the return window will be gone by the time my truck actually arrives.

On that note anyone recommend a hitch they love with 23K+ capacity?
All Ram 2500 and 3500 both come with a 2.5" receiver. Ford F350/450 are the only trucks that have a 3" receiver. I recently took delivery of a Ram 3500 DRW, it is 2.5".

bmummert26

Reaction score
I sold my 2018 2500 Tradesman with 90K on it for 40.5K in January when I ordered my Laramie. Told it will only be 8-12 weeks or so. Here we are in August with my business scrambling...good news is my truck showed up to Baltimore Bayview last night!
Good Luck. Hopefully your delivery is quicker than mine. The Port released mine for transport on 7/18 and it was delivered to the dealer on 7/29. I think those 3 weeks were the hardest to deal with, knowing that it was only an hour away.

Anrkist

Reaction score
Good Luck. Hopefully your delivery is quicker than mine. The Port released mine for transport on 7/18 and it was delivered to the dealer on 7/29. I think those 3 weeks were the hardest to deal with, knowing that it was only an hour away.
I feel you man, mine has been sitting 10 minutes away for a couple weeks now waiting on a 3 hour trip to Iowa where I have it pick it up.

Been dreaming up jailbreak schemes in my head and have to keep reminding myself to just be patient.

Jmissil

Reaction score
Good afternoon, can someone track my RAM order? It’s showing built since 21May and shipped 07Jul. I have been given delivery dates of 28Jul, 01Aug, 05Aug and now 15Aug.
VIN: 3C6UR5FL6NG334971

Thank you!

bwf1911

Reaction score
Same, One email when I ordered then nothing until it went through dealer prep at Mark Dodge. Then you receive one from MD about the process which was very quick and a bunch from RAM for the apps and general mopar info after that.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Confirmed three months today. Check the tracker every morning It is going to be a morning really soon that I should see some movement. EXCITING!!
mine went confirmed scheduled without a build date 7/28/22 ordered 5/6/22

Last edited:

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Mine turned to D1 on 7/28, dealer told me estimated production start date is 8/22, and normally tracker will update state again 1 or about weeks before starts, not sure how accurate it is, finger crossed.
You can find my config from signature, guess plant tries to group same trims together, hope we will be on the same line.
mine too, we are D1 Buddies

Users who are viewing this thread