Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by usmc411

1. U

2022 3500 Dually 20" Wheels?

Thanks for the info. Do I have to worry about offset or can I just go with 20" wheels?
  2. U

2022 3500 Dually 20" Wheels?

Can you put 20 inch wheels on a stock dually without lifting it? I have a 2022 3500 6.7l. I would like to change the wheels to a 20", but I am really not interested in messing with the suspension. TIA
  3. U

UConnect 5 Infotainment

Thanks everyone. That is awesome. That is not the app they showed me at the dealership...lol
  4. U

UConnect 5 Infotainment

I guess I am not framing my question properly. How come the Uconnect mobile app does not work with my truck and also, I do not have the Sirius/XM weather and what not that my cousin has in his 2021 1500 for the next 5 years?
  5. U

UConnect 5 Infotainment

So I just picked up a 2022 Ram 3500 Laramie. Will Ram be offering the UConnect 5 Infotainment software for that model? If so will the offer to the people who have already purchased trucks? Thanks in advance.