Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TroyMcClure

1. TroyMcClure

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Wow, finally talked to an FCA Canada Case Manager, I've waited a month for this callback. It looks like my mega cab doesn't even have the recall! She stated that there was no known problem with the mega cab but it may come out eventually. Insane how this corporation works. So she tried shutting...
  2. TroyMcClure

Got it to the shop Monday morning and had it back Thursday that week. Sorry about your experience.
  3. TroyMcClure

Working with Chrysler Canada on a warranty extension and a refund for my tow. I couldn't use the road assistance because I had no cell.
  4. TroyMcClure

Just a good service manager who preordered four kits. Very thankful for this dealership.
  5. TroyMcClure

Update, I’m back on the road, quick turn around, feeling lucky. 11. When was the truck returned to you after repair? 08/24/23 12. Did your dealer replace the transmission with a new unit or was the failed transmission repaired with parts? Repaired, no new transmission.
  6. TroyMcClure

Looks like I got lucky as the dealer had 3 parts in stock where I broke down. The dealership in Port Alberni BC has been awesome to deal with. They had the transmission out today. We’ll see if they get it done tomorrow. Chrsyler owes me big time for this mistake and not alerting me to get it...
  7. TroyMcClure

Broke in a super crappy spot! 1. Date you ordered the truck (if applicable): 12/20/2021 2. Date of manufacture (See sticker on driver door for "date of manufacture (Build date)): 7/21/2022 3. Date you purchased the truck: I received it 10/20/2022 4. Mileage on the odometer at the time of...
  8. TroyMcClure

Stranded - Lost Gears for 2022 HO Cummins - Can Reverse

Posting from Starlink as I sit here waiting for a tow truck in my truck camper. This is a brand new Ram 3500 Limited with the HO Cummins. The truck has 15,500km's and was received in October of 2022. Beautiful truck but now I'm just done. We were driving on a dirt road for about 45-50km with an...
  9. TroyMcClure

Mud Flaps

I need to cut that section as well. Looks about the same but I’ll grab a pic
  10. TroyMcClure

2500 4wd always pulls to right.

Hey man, I'm on here to learn more about my truck. Some of us have less experience (myself) and others have more. Your post did nothing to educate and instead belittled me. Try to be more productive in this community and help spread your depth of knowledge. More folks will appreciate you...
  11. TroyMcClure

2500 4wd always pulls to right.

This fixed mine but I run Toyo MT 37’s https://carlisuspension.com/product/dodge/dodge-ram-2500-3500/ram-components/2019-ram-2500-4x4-components/dodge-2014-stainless-low-mount-stabilizer/
  12. TroyMcClure

3500 Carli leaf springs… who’s using them?

Some more rear end leaf action
  13. TroyMcClure

Sorry, just edited my post, Carli made by Deaver https://carlisuspension.com/product/dodge/dodge-ram-2500-3500/ram-suspension-systems/3-inch/2019-ram-3500-4x4-diesel-3-25%e2%80%b3-suspension-systems-factory-air-assist/3-inch-lift-pintop-system-auto-level-air-suspension/
  14. TroyMcClure

I went with the fully optioned Carli 3.25” Pintop Auto Level Air Suspension for my 3500 and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. They have two different sets of leafs, one for the ALAS (retain factory) and the other without which lowers payload. The only option I didn’t get was the...
  15. TroyMcClure

Mud Flaps

XL’s with 37x12.5r17 Toyo MT’s