Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim_G's latest activity

• T
    Tim_G replied to the thread Mystery MIL.
    Hit up the dealer this morning and confirmed it was indeed a false alarm with the app. Which brings me to this question: which scan tool...
  • T
    Tim_G reacted to JimKIII's post in the thread Oil Cap Sludge with Like Like.
    I bought a worn '67 GTO in Alabama (Maxwell AFB, 1975) for $300. It didn't run, so I had it towed to the barracks parking lot. It was...
  • T
    Tim_G replied to the thread Mystery MIL.
    That's what I was figuring, but wanted to get some confirmation. Appreciate the reply!
  • T
    Tim_G posted the thread Mystery MIL in 6.4 Hemi V8.
    So today after driving to work I get an email and a notification in the Ram app that I have an activated MIL (check engine light) and...
  • T
    Tim_G replied to the thread Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi.
    As long as it meets the filtration spec and doesn't affect pressures or flows, I doubt it will matter much that it's a Ford product. Be...
  • T
    Tim_G posted the thread 2024 Rambox Tonnaeu Issues in Exterior.
    I have a 2024 Rebel with Ramboxes and have been having a horrible time finding a hard lockable rolling or folding tonneau that actually...
  • T
    Tim_G reacted to AH64ID's post in the thread Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi with Like Like.
    It’s the PurePlus destination, and redundant because it appears all flavors of Penzoil Platinum oil have PurePlus on the label.
  • T
    Tim_G reacted to Dewey's post in the thread Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi with Like Like.
    Pennzoil ultra platinum so you are correct.
  • T
    Tim_G replied to the thread Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi.
    I guess my brain has too many acronyms in it already, but what is PUP and/or PUPP? I'm 90% sure it's something Pennzoil related, but I...
  • T
    Tim_G replied to the thread Offroad pages Altitude setting?.
    Reviving an old thread here, but... Is there a way to reset the altitude on the offroad pages or not? I find it difficult to believe...
  • T
    Tim_G replied to the thread BedRug - Like? Don't Like?.
    Ahhhhh, I gotcha! Yeah, I figured I was going to have to go the trimmed XLT route. I was hoping you had modified a different style in...
  • T
    Do you have a standard bed or a Rambox bed? I'm trying to find out if there's any way to modify something to make it fit the Rambox bed...
  • T
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but wondering how this turned out for you, or anyone that's made any modification to get something to fit...
  • T
    Tim_G reacted to Dinky503's post in the thread Too much oil and poor dealer help with Like Like.
    well this one can be both its shooting clear fluid where it shouldn't:eek:...
  • T
    Tim_G replied to the thread Too much oil and poor dealer help.
    Very happy to see that they are trying to get to a resolution on this. One thing, and this is a pet peeve of mine... Its a Cummins...