Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rambox Tonnaeu Issues

Tim_G

Reaction score
I have a 2024 Rebel with Ramboxes and have been having a horrible time finding a hard lockable rolling or folding tonneau that actually fits. I started with a BakFlip MX4. The mounting hardware that came with it stuck out too far from the rails to securely fasten the cover to the bed. Bak ended up having me destroy the cover and refunded me the price after I sent them some pics of what was happening. So, next I tried a Truxedo Sentry CT. I figured I'd try it because it has a different mounting system that sits on an additional rail above the ones that are already in the bed. Well, this additional rail actually sits too high off the bed. So much so that you can easily unlock and open the cover without having to open the tailgate first. That completely defeats the purpose, so I'll be returning it as well. So, does anyone have a hard rolling or folding tonneau that actually fits as advertised on their truck with Ramboxes? I'm wondering if the dimensions have changed on the '24's for some reason or if I'm just "lucky"

MEGA HO

Reaction score
My bro got one that fits really nice on his 2020 longhorn, the only issue is his a 1500 and not an HD. Still I'm gonna ask him maybe this brand makes them for the HD as well.

jebruns

Reaction score
I use/used the Truxedo Sentry (not the CT) on both of my 2500 Rambox trucks. I do not know what you are seeing with your rebel, but the Sentry fits snug and tight on my trucks. You could probably use a crowbar to get into it, but that'd be true of any cover.

MEGA HO

Reaction score
My bro got one that fits really nice on his 2020 longhorn, the only issue is his a 1500 and not an HD. Still I'm gonna ask him maybe this brand makes them for the HD as well.
Backflip MX4 from Raven truck accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread