Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Stoic_Shane

1. Stoic_Shane

*FREE* Used 8' Encore Tonneau Cover (it leaks)

I haven’t, this is about as far as I go for social media these days. I’m sure someone will take it from the local drop off point, too many pickups running around these parts of SC for it not to.
  2. Stoic_Shane

Quick bump, someone bite I gotta get this out of my garage to make way for other projects lol. Goes to the dump in a week if not :(
  3. Stoic_Shane

I didn't take photos but I can, I know I'm violating rule #5, but I'm also not asking for any money for it. I'm in N. Augusta SC if someone would like to pick it up or meet me halfway. Came with the truck, slight fading and is in "fair" condition. You could probably get it sealed up again if you...
  4. Stoic_Shane

Whistling noise coming from engine.

Yeah I apologize for the ambiguity lol. And for the thread hijack. The nearest is about 100 away and I suppose at this point I feel it’s gonna be a stretch? That’s to say I’m not being optimistic that it’ll go through and maybe just a waste of time and diesel. It’d be a lot of work to bring...
  5. Stoic_Shane

Whole story: Bought the truck, took it in for oil. They mentioned they couldn’t find the serial for the PCM/ECM. Preowned seller had put LoJack on it, I thought that was the problem with bypass so I removed it. I had also received my EZLynk and figured I didn’t want to make extra trips so...
  6. Stoic_Shane

They did recommend that to me, however I have moved forward with other upgrades already that would make that recall difficult, so you would be right. I definitely wanted to get it done first, but after due diligence, just went ahead with the likely more expensive option. It’s the forever truck...
  7. Stoic_Shane

Seems the previous owner of the dually I purchased modified the ECM and Chrysler didn’t want to proceed with the CP4 recall as the flash required after the install would/could have caused issues .
  8. Stoic_Shane

Do you think it's something you need to address? I'm missing out on the CP4 recall so I'm looking at S&S. https://ssdiesel.com/product/2019-ram-cp3-conversions/
  9. Stoic_Shane

What did you do TO your RAM today?

2500 and 3500 door jams should be the same right?
  10. Stoic_Shane

Air Horns

It comes at no real surprise that the gentlemen here were working for the same company and likely had a history with one another. I bet those hurt feelings ran deeper than tinnitus.
  11. Stoic_Shane

Puck Cover

I was skeptical when I saw these on Amazon but I literally did the same thing with great results.
  12. Stoic_Shane

Auxbeam and WeBoost Mounting Ideas

Thank you! I feel like a good because I did look at y’all’s website no more than a minute later to see that it was on there. Great stuff!
  13. Stoic_Shane

Morimoto XB vs. Big Horn/Laramie OEM LED

Looks like might have more light output with the Mori but the angle of the dangle is a bit too low? Can they be adjusted?
  14. Stoic_Shane

New Wheels

Appreciate ya, glad to hear they found a new home.
  15. Stoic_Shane

Edge EZX Tuner

I have a buddy who works for Edge. He sent me the CS2 and the AMPd module. I’d say the AMPd with my tune works amazing. I wouldn’t have gone another route. The CS2 however does not like the data flow from the truck and if I change a PID likes to crash. I know the new ones are better and much...