Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morimoto XB vs. Big Horn/Laramie OEM LED

21TradesPW

Reaction score
I’m reviving this old post.

I recently bought the Morimoto XB hybrids to replace my stock Laramie LED reflectors (over 50% off sale, and I wanted the black housings).

Going by these photos, the OEM LED reflectors beat the Morimoto XB hybrids. However, the OEM pics were taken 2 hours earlier in the night (830 pm vs 1030 pm with the Morimotos).

I do need to adjust the passenger side beam a little higher on the Morimotos, so that may help a little too.
Any interest in selling the Laramie reflectors?

Stoic_Shane

Reaction score
I’m reviving this old post.

I recently bought the Morimoto XB hybrids to replace my stock Laramie LED reflectors (over 50% off sale, and I wanted the black housings).

Going by these photos, the OEM LED reflectors beat the Morimoto XB hybrids. However, the OEM pics were taken 2 hours earlier in the night (830 pm vs 1030 pm with the Morimotos).

I do need to adjust the passenger side beam a little higher on the Morimotos, so that may help a little too.
Looks like might have more light output with the Mori but the angle of the dangle is a bit too low?

Can they be adjusted?

Users who are viewing this thread