Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edge EZX Tuner

BPD138

Reaction score
Hello I have a 2023 RAM 2500 Diesel, I'm considering purchase the Edge EZX tuning module. The main reason is getting better mpg and improving towing. I'm looking for honest reviews of whether it's worth the cost. Thanks in advance for any info?

AZCummins

Reaction score
I have one that I will be removing to do an actual tune if you decide to pull the trigger. I just run it on stock power setting with throttle sensitivity increased so cannot speak much to the performance aspect. Mainly added for the Exhaust Break button recall feature, TPMS alterations, tire size alterations. Picked it up on this forum for a good price, so went this route instead of a simpler ALF OBD/Pedal Monster combo to achieve what I mentioned.

Stoic_Shane

Reaction score
I have a buddy who works for Edge. He sent me the CS2 and the AMPd module. I’d say the AMPd with my tune works amazing. I wouldn’t have gone another route. The CS2 however does not like the data flow from the truck and if I change a PID likes to crash.

I know the new ones are better and much more updated. I’ll consider their newer one or a banks pod to keep tabs on stuff (mostly fuel rail).

I like the customizability of them but otherwise the screen kinda let me down. Without another tuning option it was very nice to clear codes and manually Regen. Those features are truly invaluable if you don’t have another option.

Users who are viewing this thread