Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by shauste

1. shauste

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

Did you give them a choice of which side of your arse they can kiss?
  2. shauste

12" Uconnect Split Screen

That seems to allow creation of widgets. What I am looking for is, an example, set Navigation on top and Apple CarPlay on the bottom of a split screen.
  3. shauste

12" Uconnect Split Screen

On my 2019 1500, I was able to use a split screen mode. Is this possible with the 2022 2500 Ram?
  4. shauste

Three Audible Electronic Dings/Pings

I've been thinking about this some more and I seem to recall it happening while on the interstate. I'm not executing a lane change or anything. Next time it happens I'll try to see if there are any vehicles in close proximity or what else might be going on.
  5. shauste

Does anyone's 6.4L Hemi NOT have the infamous chirping noise?

I had a 2019 5.7L and upon start up it sounded like an exhaust manifold leaking as loud as the ticking was. I hated it. I love the growl of the 6.7L now...
  6. shauste

Apparently my configuration doesn't have BSM...or at least I don't see an indicator in the window or setting in the UConnect 12" as it was in my 2019 1500.
  7. shauste

No, it's different than bumper sensor beeps. It happens intermittently and it's making my OCD vibrate. Thanks for your reply.
  8. shauste

DEF is 3/4 full.
  9. shauste

So, I’m riding the down the road and I hear these three electronic dings/pings and have no idea what they are for? Any clues? I see no dash indicators when it occurs.
  10. shauste

harman kardon vs Alpine stereo

I ordered by 2019 1500 Laramie with the HK and I wasn't impressed with the sound. I ordered my 2022 2500 Laramie with the Alpine and I like the sound much better. I think is all comes down to personal preference.
  11. shauste

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Indeed, I have noticed it on short trips as I haven't been far in the truck yet. It doesn't happen every time, however. I've had the screen go completely black and freeze up on a normal screen. Very odd behavior to say the least.
  12. shauste

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

I've had my 2500 for a week and a half and I've noticed the same issue a couple of times. I've gone to settings and hit reset radio. The unit goes off, comes back on with the Ram symbol and seems to work for awhile. I haven't been able to discern a pattern for when it happens. If I do, I will...