Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sacarmic

1. S

Bed winch mount

Anyone know of a bed winch mount that doesn't require drilling holes? Thanks.....
  2. S

Retractable tonneau covers

Thanks, then just helped make up my mind. I won't use it all the time, so I want to be able to take it out when I want. I just want something fro security when we go places with stuff in the bed.
  3. S

I just found this one this morning and agree it looks great and really easy to remove. Do you have any problems with dirt debri in the Velcro if the cover is open? scott
  4. S

Thanks for your feedback everyone. Still trying to decide
  5. S

Just curious as to what people are using and like as far as retractable tonneau covers. I have looked at the BAK Revolver X4, but there are a LOT to choose from. Prefer one without drilling, good build quality and cuts into the width of the bed as little as possible. Any opinions are...
  6. S

Sway bars

Thanks for the opinions everyone
  7. S

Drop hitch size

Are you using the heavy duty or extreme HD?
  8. S

Sway bars

Looks like I am going to be towing the trailer for my daughters marching band this year with my 19 2500. They are getting a 24' or 28' enclosed box trailer. Anyone pulling anything that size and feel they need sway bars? Thanks, Scott
  9. S

Drop hitch size

Thanks everyone. I think I will look at one with an 8" drop. Looking at this one right now, but will also take a look at some of the others you mentioned https://www.bulletproofhitches.com/collections/2-5-hitches/products/2-5-heavy-duty-8-drop-rise
  10. S

Drop hitch size

So I need to get a new hitch for my 19 2500. All my other trucks have had a 2”. Because of the height I need to get a adjustable drop hitch. Just curious what other people are using as far as how much drop. Because of their cost I want to get the right one. Look like maybe an 8” or 10”...
  11. S

Night Edition question

Just purchased a 19 2500 Laramie with Night Edition. LOVE IT! But is it standard for the Night Edition to have chrome lug nuts? Seems kinda odd they would blackout everything but lugnuts.... (and leave the white tire lettering on the outside, but that might be a contractual thing with the...
  12. S

FS: Amp-Research Bedstep 2 (SOLD)

I have a Amp-Research Bedstep 2 for a 2019 2500/3500. Part number 75417-01A. It was put together and installed but there are no miles on it. With the Amp-Research Powersteps I don't really need this. I would have sent it back, but wife threw away box after xmas by mistake. :confused...
  13. S

Under Seat Storage

Oh I will put tools in that! I like to carry a lot of stuff with me! :D
  14. S

Under Seat Storage

I go to get my 19 Laramie on Tuesday. Thinking about stuff I want to get for it and would like to get an under seat storage bin to through my straps and such in. Anyone got a favorite under seat bin they like? thanks!