Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rudy35

1. R

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

Back in the late 70s, a friend had a Chevy Van, 350, Quadra jet. We took off the dog house and air cleaner. Took turns driving and looking right into the carb at wide open throttle. It was cool and loud!
  2. R

Tow Vehicle / 5th Wheel Combo Help

I tow a Grand Design 260RD with mine. Added air bags and it sits just fine. I installed the 5th wheel brackets and rails myself (E Trailer had them). It's a job lying on a creeper, but can be done.
  3. R

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Just got a recall notice (Emissions Recall 67A) in the mail today . I don't think so! Truck runs just fine!
  4. R

Remove scratches from cluster plastic shield

The Novus trio works well for me! :cool:
  5. R

AirLift Cradle Mounting

Exactly!
  6. R

AirLift Cradle Mounting

This is what I did, worked well!
  7. R

New old guy here

Nice looking truck! I had the same ABS problem with my truck, had it repaired (new Hydraulic Control Unit) and fine now. We're not the only ones that have had this issue. If you don't mind, make a complaint about this on the NHTS website, as I believe this should be a recall issue. Thanks.
  8. R

Anyone know what to do? My Ram 2500 diesel won't switch back to 2wd

There is a front axle disconnect actuator that is a know issue. Had to have mine replaced last April on my 2018 2500 CTD. I was getting the service four wheel drive system when it acted up.
  9. R

ABS & Traction control lights on

Just had mine replaced last Friday to the tune of $640. The part number ended with "AB". Hope it solves the issue.
  10. R

ABS & Traction control lights on

Same thing with my 2018. Code C002001, ABS pump motor control general electrical failure. Dealer ordered the parts, there in and I need to make an appointment to have it fixed at $600. I filed a complaint with NHTSA, it should be a recall.
  11. R

Thuren Springs with air-bags

The cradle isn't very tall at all, I don't see much difference between it and the airbag mount.
  12. R

I removed the factory bump stops and mounted the bag at the top to center the cradle. Marked the location (sharpie) for the cradle and removed the bag. Then I put the cradle where marked and center punched at the hole for the bolt that holds the cradle. Drilled and tapped (if you haven't done...
  13. R

I recently installed Daystar cradles and Firestone Ride-Rite air bags (2018 2500 Cummins). Just be aware that I had to drill and tap a hole to mount the cradles, so you have to have a tap set to do that. Other than that, it wasn't too bad an install.
  14. R

6.7's First Oil Change - I did not see that coming....

Interesting product. The Fumoto does stick down from the middle of the pan. I put one of the plastic locks on mine to hopefully prevent any issues.
  15. R

6.7's First Oil Change - I did not see that coming....

Agree, open up, fill a 5 qt jug, close and get another empty jug, open up etc. Works great!