Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Royalist_Ram

1. Royalist_Ram

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yep they said the said the same thing, quote for the factory setup including labor was like $275 I think.
  2. Royalist_Ram

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mom’s ‘22 HD next to my ‘22 Defender. Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard installed Wednesday. Factory Prep Pack installed yesterday. A reminder that the pin connectors aren’t in the bed if installed after the fact (quoted me on it, but think the bumper ones will do), and they only did the 3...
  3. Royalist_Ram

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Night Editions and Tow Tech Group can't be ordered on Laramie and Big Horn since Sept 20th, luckily got both on mine.
  4. Royalist_Ram

Air Purifier?

Yes he would!
  5. Royalist_Ram

Air Purifier?

That’s the main point of the filter, it’s not about cabin air being circulated in, it’s about bad air outside coming in. Look at Asian cars. They have them because of the pollutants, long before covid was even a thing.
  6. Royalist_Ram

Air Purifier?

Well N95 is just a rating, doesn’t matter it’s size or application. I’m talking about any particulate coming into the cabin from the outside, not just viral particulates from inside the cabin. Asian and Euro cars have Been doing this for years, I recommend researching some of that for all of...
  7. Royalist_Ram

Air Purifier?

well said, in regards to the filter’s, N95’s do work, in hospitals, in construction of farming settings. That’s just a fact, hopefully Ram has a true N95 setup. OP’s question was about an aftermarket solution though lol
  8. Royalist_Ram

Finally got my Equipment List, can't wait to see the sticker! #Blessed #Slant6IsBest6
  9. Royalist_Ram

Air Purifier?

A lot, considering that's where it originated lol
  10. Royalist_Ram

That’s what we’ve been doing and it gets old. No problem in the bank owning it lol
  11. Royalist_Ram

Yeah I’m confused to, so much driving yesterday to pick up that truck has me pretty tired lol.