Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Cummins0867

Reaction score

MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY​

Membership in the Plan is open to residents of the state of Texas who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Purchasers of select MY17 or newer Ram Brand models are automatically enrolled in the Plan at time of purchase (see list of eligible models below) at no cost to the customer. In addition, owners of MY14 or newer Ram Brand vehicles may buy in (pay) to join the Plan. State and local taxes may apply.
Yes...that was the start of the program back in FY17....I'm pretty sure 2021 and newer trucks Nationwide are eligible and will be automatically enrolled. When you go to the page now is doesn't mention Texas only....at least that's what I'm seeing...It like JEEP WAVE....its Nationwide. In 2021 Jeep changed theirs and added an extra year for a total of 3 years.

Lary0071

Reaction score
Funny, I was not enrolled even though it says my 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie is one of the select models...hmmm
Do it looks like it's only free for Texas residents, the rest of us appear to need to pay a fee to get the free service.

My 2019 2500 BH and my 2021 3500 Laramie definitely did not have it offered for free.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Yes...that was the start of the program back in FY17....I'm pretty sure 2021 and newer trucks Nationwide are eligible and will be automatically enrolled. When you go to the page now is doesn't mention Texas only....at least that's what I'm seeing...It like JEEP WAVE....its Nationwide. In 2021 Jeep changed theirs and added an extra year for a total of 3 years.
Jeep Wave, we need Ram Flip Off….get it started…

DHeart

Reaction score
I actually did look at that when I first joined the forum and my truck info wasn’t on there and just checked again and still not on there that I can see.
You will need to add the information via the link on the spreadsheet. One of the awesome members created this sheet to track, but you have to provide the information to begin tracking. He has also added a macro to update the info (he doesn't have a crystal ball for inside information, but is updating via available public info). Hope this helps.
1634081177617.png

tnpete

Reaction score
Do it looks like it's only free for Texas residents, the rest of us appear to need to pay a fee to get the free service.

My 2019 2500 BH and my 2021 3500 Laramie definitely did not have it offered for free.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Go to this link https://ramcare.ramtrucks.com/Owner/ Scroll down it will ask you the model of your Ram. It shows about everything other then the tradesman gets it free for 2 years.

Cummins0867

Reaction score

MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY​

Membership in the Plan is open to residents of the state of Texas who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Purchasers of select MY17 or newer Ram Brand models are automatically enrolled in the Plan at time of purchase (see list of eligible models below) at no cost to the customer. In addition, owners of MY14 or newer Ram Brand vehicles may buy in (pay) to join the Plan. State and local taxes may apply.
This page does not read like you have mentioned above. It doesn't say it's a Texas only program under the "Program Eligibility" tab.

EDIT: The crazy part is whenever I copy and paste the link it says Texas....but the actual page does not mention Texas period.

SilverRam22

Reaction score
Got an update from my dealer today. The truck has been sitting for quality control or inspection purposes for 4 or 5 weeks now. I have a build sheet bit no window sticker. His Ram rep said it’s in storage because of the chip shortage. So it seems they are defiantly setting trucks aside that are not complete.

Apaschke82

Reaction score
You will need to add the information via the link on the spreadsheet. One of the awesome members created this sheet to track, but you have to provide the information to begin tracking. He has also added a macro to update the info (he doesn't have a crystal ball for inside information, but is updating via available public info). Hope this helps.
View attachment 23430
Thank you @DHeart

Users who are viewing this thread