Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Robfreitas

1. R

can someone please explain this penfed discount and also the 1% affiliate program to me, i would really appreciate the help, thanks

They have reduced the coupon from 1000 to 500. I just picked my 3500 up before Christmas and it worked fine, just make sure you bring the coupon with the code
  2. R

2022 8.4 uconnect screen protector recommendations?

Just worried about fine scratches for dirty hands leaving work and stuff. Also my girl leave all greasy finger prints from lotion all the time haha. It was alot easier to clean off the glass then off the radio screen
  3. R

I had it on for a few days but it was driving me nuts so i took it off haha. I had put a glass one on my 2020 1500 and my girls 20 grand Cherokee and they worked awesome, the bezel on the hds is different i guess and cant find one to fit
  4. R

Hello just got my 2022 ram 3500 and i wanted to put a screen protector on it as i did with my 2020. Im on my second brand 8.4 uconnect screen protector from Amazon and neither of them fit the corners of the radio bezel right. Any recommendations?
  5. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well spoke with brv10 and apparently my truck was delivered yesterday, no word from my salesman yet, im assuming it was his day off. 2022 3500 tradesmen ccsb 6.7 SO Ordered 9/17 delivered 12/21. Thanks for all your help everyone one, going to try to pick it up this afternoon
  6. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Im still waiting on a tradesmen 6.7 that i ordered 9/17, also a ng16 range. Its not just the expensive stuff that gets held up i guess
  7. R

I feel your pain. Mine has changed 3 times already. Currently my truck is 100 miles away at the rail yard and they are saying 12/20-12/22 so im hoping for it before Christmas
  8. R

Im just hoping they will be pushing to get the sales in before the end of the year. Mine was unloaded at the rail yard Saturday and seeing its only 100 miles im hoping it this week. As far as the shipping goes i think the trucks will keep running except for Christmas day and new years but im...
  9. R

When do the rail yards shut down for the holidays? And how long to trucks normally sit at the rail yard? Mine is sitting less then 100 miles away and its killing me
  10. R

Can anyone help me out? Adding oem remote start and tailgate release to 2022 3500 tradesmen 6.7

Thank you, this answers most of my questions. One other question and its not a big deal, just curious. Will the dealership added remote start work with the uconnect app? I know it doesn't on my 2020 but i was just wondering with this new uconnect 5 if it would
  11. R

Can anyone help me out? Adding oem remote start and tailgate release to 2022 3500 tradesmen 6.7

Do you know if i had the dealer install a oem remote start if they could get fobs with the tailgate release and would they work? What im trying to figure out is if a 22 tradesmen is already pre wired and has all the Necessary modules and stuff for the automatic tailgate? I know most anything can...
  12. R

Damn i was kind of hoping to have this thing for Christmas. Is there any type of way of tracking it a little more indepth to see were it actually is? I think its been in the shipping stages for over a month now
  13. R

I think they do it to try to get you to add alot more communications options or go up to a big horn, its all about money, i guess spending 60k on a damn pickup isn't enough for them haha