Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Riddick's latest activity

• Riddick
    Riddick reacted to LegendaryLawman's post in the thread 6 month review with Like Like.
    Your dealer needs to be educated on the magnuson moss warranty act. They must prove the mod caused the failure. I cannot see any failure...
  • Riddick
    Riddick replied to the thread 6 month review.
    The AC being weak is a well known issue with these trucks. I opted to install a ball valve to block coolant from circulating through the...
  • Riddick
  • Riddick
    Riddick reacted to clownpocket's post in the thread What did you do TO your RAM today? with Like Like.
    FInally replaced the OEM Trashforce with the new Falken Wildpeak AT4w in 295/65R20.
  • Riddick
    Riddick reacted to AH64ID's post in the thread 2022 2500 Ram ticking with Like Like.
    No, oil is not flowing but the residual oil is what protects the surfaces while we wait for flow. Even on normal shutdowns the oil...
  • Riddick
    My bad, for some reason I was thinking the smoke in the cab has been present all along. Yup, time to BURN IT DOWN!! :)
  • Riddick
    The OP has an exhaust leak somewhere that's letting exhaust get into the cab. There is no software flash available that will cure this...
  • Riddick
    Riddick replied to the thread 2022 2500 Ram ticking.
    Fellas, great points.... and I agree with almost everything you are saying. While the oil passages are filled with oil they are not...
  • Riddick
    Riddick replied to the thread 2022 2500 Ram ticking.
    Do you happen to have any data supporting this. I recently came across a YT video in which they did a pretty good comparison on this...
  • Riddick
    Why are they not addressing the smoke in the cab issue? Any exhaust or boost leaks prior to the DPF will 100% impact regen frequency...
  • Riddick
    Riddick replied to the thread 22 Cummins Tune Install.
    To be honest with you I do not track DEF usage so I cannot comment on this. The CP tunes are 100% more efficient than stock tuning, my...
  • Riddick
    Riddick reacted to UTRam's post in the thread What did you do TO your RAM today? with Like Like.
    Finally got my Thuren level kit installed along with new wheels and tires. Raceline 20x9 +18 and Toyo AT3 37x12.5x20.
  • Riddick
    Riddick reacted to AH64ID's post in the thread 22 Cummins Tune Install with Like Like.
    You don’t have to use more fuel for more power, you can optimize timing and pressure without adding fuel for more power DEF consumption...
  • Riddick
    Superjoe is on point with his statement. It sounds like there is an exhaust leak somewhere which 100% can cause your excessive...
  • Riddick
    Riddick reacted to superjoe83's post in the thread Too much oil and poor dealer help with Like Like.
    Was the smoke coming out of the tailpipe or engine compartment? If it is coming out under the hood the most likely cause is an exhaust...