Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ram25002021

1. R

Experience with 2500 and factory air ride

I will jump in and say that I ordered it with my 2021 2500 and have really liked it. The fact that the truck levels itself is nice. Of course it would be a bummer if it failed, but no different then any other component going bad on a vehicle. One of the reasons I purchased is because of the...
  2. R

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

I ordered an AB filter from Amazon and it showed up as the AA filter but packaged in an AB bag. Ordered a second and returned the first only to end up with the same item. It’s apparent everyone thinks they are interchangeable. I went ahead and ordered the Fleetguard AF27684.
  3. R

Factory Air Suspension 2021 2500 Bighorn

What about a Sumospring? This appears to be larger than the factory bump stop, but uses the same bracket. Curious if the air suspension failed, if the extra cushion would act as somewhat of a spring short term...
  4. R

Bumper pulling 12k lbs with a 2500?

Couldn’t agree more with this statement!
  5. R

Experience with 2500 and factory air ride

I have a ‘21 2500 CTD with the factory air. It works excellent! I tow a travel trailer and like how the truck levels out with the air bags. I like the slightly softer ride when unloaded. Would definitely order again!
  6. R

Passenger side lean

Appreciate all the replies. I have an appt. for this and the software recall late next week and will mention the caster, hopefully it’s something they can get a bit closer. If I didn’t notice it when looking at the front of the truck, it wouldn’t bother me so much.
  7. R

Passenger side lean

Last time I checked the measurement it was about 3/4 or more full.
  8. R

Passenger side lean

Hi everyone. Curious if anyone has noticed a prominent lean to the passenger front of your trucks? I have a 2021 2500 with rear air suspension and the 6.7 motor. The research I’ve done has to do with the rear air suspension sensors being off. I’ve checked mine and they are even with each...
  9. R

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

Thanks for the info, mine goes in Friday morning. Can I ask what your time commitment was for waiting while they did the work?
  10. R

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

I wonder if they got an allocation and once they were used up, that’s the new back ordered date they’ve been given.
  11. R

I got the notice, called my dealer who said they have parts and made an Appt. For next week to get it taken care of. This is in Washington State. Curious why all the varying lead time estimates.
  12. R

Subtle Grinding Noise When Feather Throttle

So if you set the gear select to 4th, it’ll operate 1-4 as needed? I’ll give this a try.
  13. R

Subtle Grinding Noise When Feather Throttle

I was noticing this as well just this morning. What I’ve noticed is it occurs when the truck is in a higher gear and I’m at a lower speed and then try to accelerate. Instead of downshifting it’s like the truck holds the gear and gives that “rough” throttle feel.