Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by psmura

1. P

F'NG 2022 Power Wagon

Beautiful truck. Best color and a badge delete. Perfect!
  2. P

Ziebart Undercarriage protectant yes or no?

No good. Ziebart is a hard coating, you want a waxy lanoline-based undercoating. Look for fluid film, Krown, Rust Check in your area or just crawl under the truck and do it yourself.
  3. P

Undercoating

Cans of fluid film and woolwax work just fine. Try Amazon to buy in bulk. They are super convenient and make touch ups through the season easy. 6-8 cans should be good. I used to pay to have it done. Then the shop chipped my door paint, broke a tail light, and left a bolt in my tailgate...
  4. P

Tradesman winch options with OEM mounting hardware

I have been interested in knowing the same and haven't seen anyone else install a winch on the OEM mount other than the Badlands. Very interested to know who gets a non-OEM Warn to fit. Check here every non and then to see if they will eventually offer something for the 4.5 Gen...
  5. P

All Terrain options for Winter (3PMSF)

Goodyear Duratracs have been great as dedicated snow/all-season tires for me. Wear is good on them but they do get noisy as they age. With that said, I will be going with a set of Wildpeaks on my next truck.
  6. P

Snow Plow on 2021 PW?

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/looking-for-snow-plow-recommendations.666/page-2
  7. P

2017 Tradesman Power Wagon?

Yes they had a Tradesman PW. Local dealer near me has a 2016 forsale. 85,000miles $33k.
  8. P

Ramtrucks build & price Tradesman and Big horn

Tradesman Level 2, 8.4 display, Snow Chief, 18" wheels, safety group. This will not come with a sunroof or NAV and you will get black painted bumpers instead of color matching.
  9. P

Looking to purchase-I got it

Chrome bumpers on the Tradesman PW is a deal-breaker for me. Wish they would offer the chrome as an add-on like all the other Tradesman trucks.
  10. P

Price negotiated from MSRP

Were any of the dealers Upstate even close to what you got in Iowa? I may need to expand my search area.
  11. P

Options you would like to see offered

Manual transmission option.
  12. P

Death of Diesel

The 0-60 is impressive. Why on earth did they decide to make it look worse then a Ridgeline? You would be crazy to give up any of your current rides for the Riv.
  13. P

2020 POWER WAGON 325/50r22

I am just messing with you about the tires. Love the look of your truck, I wouldn't be able to let myself run that set up on an expensive PW. I had a pretty aggressive set up like you on my old Tacoma. A few more inches of lift and 37's would be a good setup.
  14. P

2020 POWER WAGON 325/50r22

I like the look of low offset wheels. I will admit the 22's with rubber bands look a little awkward on a PW. How bad does it rub when you're taking turns up an incline or backing up?
  15. P

2020 Tradesman stock chrome to power wagon

You have a nice looking truck. Exactly the route that I will be going. You were able to order the off-road package without adding the chrome bumpers? I haven’t seen that as an option on Rams website for 2020 or 2021.