Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by PrescottNorm

1. P

Links to solved DIY Sales code mods and common AlfaOBD settings

Do you know if there is also a way to adjust Ditigal Rearview Mirror Trailer Camera reverse tilt as well?
  2. P

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Why won't RAM would post somewhere in more detail as to "What's New" with these software updates? Like items "2. Maps and 3. Radio reset", what changed or improved in these?
  3. P

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

I got back the individual viewing of my left and right rearview mirror cameras that were taken away in last update. So, this a good thing, not sure about rest of update has made life better at this point.
  4. P

2022 ram 3500 EOH brake issue/hot wire issue

Correct, no brakes at lower speeds and "Heavy over Hydraulic). I also have a sliding 5th wheel hitch that requires me manually apply the trailer brakes and move truck forward for operation, when OEM brake controller was manually applied to 100%, there was not enough voltage to activate the EOH...
  5. P

I purchased my 5th Wheel disc brake system from Performance Trailer Braking in Norman, OK. Yes, adapter states Ford/GM, but Performance stating it would solve my issue with newer RAM OEM controller, which it did.
  6. P

Dexter Brakerite EHB Actuator, had to install the adapter for low speed braking 0 - 25 mph with Ram OEM brake controller
  7. P

I had same issue when I installed disc brakes on my 5th wheel with EOH. Ram brake controller does not see electrical resistance as it would from electric brakes and will not energize EOH at low speeds. I installed this adapter (https://www.rigidhitch.com/4846000-adapter-module-brakerite.html)...
  8. P

T25.48 update issues

Looked everywhere, apps for these two rear view door mirror cameras no longer exist. Quantity of apps on app menu also appears to have decreased as well, not sure which ones.
  9. P

T25.48 update issues

@RamCares I received OTA MY23.T25.48 yesterday and let it do its thing. Today I notice I no longer have access to app for viewing the Driver and Passenger rear view mirror cameras. They show up on the overhead surround view, so I know they're working. This feature has been there since purchase...
  10. P

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

@RamCares all we are asking is to give us the option to turn in off, as in a software on/off switch.
  11. P

2022 tow specific navigation

Is it part of new ls it included in newly released TomTom Nav updates v2023.03? https://stellantis.navshop.com/downloads/?brand=fca
  12. P

2022 U Connect 5 8.4 map version?

I was told by RamCares I would have to manually update going forward via https://stellantis.navshop.com/downloads/?brand=fca. Current is v2022.09
  13. P

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Tried it, after locking truck a few times, the system stopped recognizing the 2nd Fob and went back to three chirps. We need more engineers and less lawyers in future to give our life back to Darwin's best.