Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by phatboy64

1. phatboy64

2023 Mirrors

If I fold them in then start driving they fold back out. What I would like to be able to do is fold them in and out while I am driving. Maybe there is an AlfaObd setting…
  2. phatboy64

2023 Mirrors

One of the areas I drive around in the roads can get very narrow. It would be nice if I could fold my mirrors in on the fly…
  3. phatboy64

High oil level, Looking For Input

Great! Thanks for the quick response, like I mentioned I normally wouldn’t think much about this but recent concerns with other members got me thinking.. Thanks
  4. phatboy64

High oil level, Looking For Input

I am bumping this thread, I just had my oil changed for the first time in this truck by a local shop, after sitting for about three hours my oil level is pretty much exactly like the picture in post #14. There is not a lot of level ground around my home so letting it sit overnight on level...
  5. phatboy64

Falken Wildpeak a/t3w - good in the rain?

I see that, but they both are 10 ply, E rated, 126R and have a max payload of 3750lbs, at least on the 37x12.5x20s…not sure what makes them HD now that didn’t before, sounds like marketing… Hopefully the “Increased tread durability” aka harder rubber doesn’t affect their wet traction...
  6. phatboy64

Falken Wildpeak a/t3w - good in the rain?

I have the at3/w in a 37x12.5x20. What is different about the at4 that makes it “HD”? They both seem to have the same specs
  7. phatboy64

Center cluster locking up

The only quirk I had was not being able to display the tire pressure in any of the tiles but that was easily fixed with a setting change using AlphaODB There is one thing I am sorting out but I don’t think it is a display thing. When I enabled the gear indicator feature using JScan I can no...
  8. phatboy64

Center cluster locking up

I have never had mine lock up. I would take it to the dealer the next time it happens.
  9. phatboy64

Thuren Level + Factory Rear Air, 3500 Dually

For reference I don’t know a whole lot about the air ride suspension and am following this thread to learn. I am not disagreeing with you about you saying the HO SRW 3500 doesn’t have an overload on the bottom but on my 2023 3500 HO SRW I needed to remove my overload spring and it was on the...
  10. phatboy64

Dash Cam Recommendations

The BlackVue 970 uses a micro SD card. On the newer ones you can put up to 512GB
  11. phatboy64

Dash Cam Recommendations

Nice and clear. Defiantly not a recent pic if you are in Ma :)
  12. phatboy64

2021 Power Wagon Rear Axle Noises

It is hard to say, but it sounds like a ring and pinion gear alignment issue but I am no expert. Below is a good article that may help you narrow it down. https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/how-to-diagnose-and-repair-a-noisy-rear-end/
  13. phatboy64

BATT and ACC power source

Got it all installed using connections in the overhead. I used a 20-22 Posi Tap on the red wire and the blue 14-16 Posi Tap on the pink/yellow wire. Super easy, thanks for all the help!
  14. phatboy64

Dash Cam Recommendations

Interesting, that looks nice and sleek