Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by PapaJoe

1. PapaJoe

Black lug nuts for Night Edition wheels

My black lug nuts from DrivenProducts are excellent. If you want black; get these.\
  2. PapaJoe

So the Gorilla Lug Nuts #66148BDX came in today but they are not as the website photo shows. They are just another acorn top. Not bothering to add a pic of them... acorn top is an acorn top and we all know what that looks like. I had tried the CJC Off Road and they were a tall acorn; at least...
  3. PapaJoe

https://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/GOR66148BDX-32.htm#prettyPhoto just ordered these...
  4. PapaJoe

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

If you become a PenFed Credit Union member same $500 discount available.
  5. PapaJoe

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

FWIW. My build date was 1/19 and about midnite on 1/22 my Window Sticker and Equipment List popped in.
  6. PapaJoe

Smokey Bear hears the mountains calling his name. Going to get it tomorrow!
  7. PapaJoe

I'm in northern Colorado. I bought from MD, even changed trucks and orders, and dealt with Sandi through it all. She is fantastic! 10/10 rating! My Power Wagon unloaded at Port Allen on Sunday. Once it unloads your comms move to Aaron for delivery. The man is first class also! I began late...
  8. PapaJoe

Price negotiated from MSRP

Info only for those that care to Read & Heed... Mark Dodge Order on 12/8 for Power Wagon *Lvl 2 Build date 1/19 Window Sticker 1/22 Port Allen Ramp - by 1/30 MD typically has them on lot and ready to deliver in 3 to 6 days currently Tentative Delivery Date 2/5 *Just confirmed pricing with...
  9. PapaJoe

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

If anyone on here attempts the swap referenced above please please update this thread ASAP! I will have my 2022 Power Wagon within two weeks and VERY much interested in finding out if this swap is feasible and effective.
  10. PapaJoe

ETA 2/1 to 2/14

ETA 2/1 to 2/14
  11. PapaJoe

Night Edition Headlights

Yeah, if he wants all that, I have a 2001 Jeep (XJ) Cherokee he can buy. It's a capable trail rig but I'll be enjoying my new PW everywhere, everytime.
  12. PapaJoe

Lets see those power wagons

Your driver rear wheel look different...
  13. PapaJoe

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Power Wagon built 1/19 and now it has a Window Sticker! https://c.tenor.com/kyDFBlA46BkAAAAC/carlton-dance.gif
  14. PapaJoe

I can relate as a loan originator... had a few clients tell me in last couple months of 2021 that they were going to wait for rates to go down. They don't hear me.. but in my head I am ROFLMO