Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

turbo38gn

Reaction score
What Vet rebate did you find? The only Vet rebate I could find is through FCA and you have to be discharged within the last 12 months, I left the Air force in 92'

TrueCar has a rebate for $500 right now for any vet. Just go to TrueCar and verify your status with ID.me.
there ya go .... Xcountry got it right..

Scubaz66

Reaction score
What Vet rebate did you find? The only Vet rebate I could find is through FCA and you have to be discharged within the last 12 months, I left the Air force in 92'
Try pentagon federal CU.

buzzuti

Reaction score

IowaPW

Reaction score
My original order has a window sticker, wut? wut?

Ordered: 12/22

3500 Laramie Night Edition, DRW, HO, 4.10, etc, etc

Hopefully that is a good sign for my 1/5 order....

I believe it is safe to say that things are beginning to flow much better through the pipeline. (knock on all wood in me house)
Now if they can keep focus on the "legacy"/ "Long Hauler" orders!
Two orders...within a couple weeks? 12/22 and 1/5? Maybe I missed it. What was the reason you had a 2nd order? The 1/5 order has an equipment listing too...

Gazza

Reaction score
My original order has a window sticker, wut? wut?

Ordered: 12/22

3500 Laramie Night Edition, DRW, HO, 4.10, etc, etc

Hopefully that is a good sign for my 1/5 order....

I believe it is safe to say that things are beginning to flow much better through the pipeline. (knock on all wood in me house)
Now if they can keep focus on the "legacy"/ "Long Hauler" orders!
How do you go about getting a VIN and a window sticker? I ordered on 12/4

buzzuti

Reaction score
Two orders...within a couple weeks? 12/22 and 1/5? Maybe I missed it. What was the reason you had a 2nd order? The 1/5 order has an equipment listing too...

Towing Tech Group. I pieced it together manually on the original order and missed a piece.
There was a weird period in time from when they had Laramie Packages C & D and other weird things having to get creative due to shortages.
At one point in December, they refreshed the packages, and "build" website to allow for some of the original things and packages to be made available again.

Yeah 1/5 with Equip lit as of yesterday.

Last edited:

buzzuti

Reaction score
How do you go about getting a VIN and a window sticker? I ordered on 12/4
Your dealer should have been able to provided you a VIN a day or two after the order was placed ultimately, call em!

From there you can have the vin added to the crowdsourced google sheet here;

You can also add your vin to https://cryptostickers.net/ and receive updates from that site.

If I am not mistaken, window sticker comes available once the truck is built (correct me if I am wrong).

IowaPW

Reaction score
Towing Tech Group. I pieced it together manually on the original order and missed a piece.
Yeah 1/5 with Equip lit as of yesterday.
Gotcha...you should go buy a lottery ticket...both orders built within a couple days of each other...and overall ~4-5 weeks from order to build. Should feel pretty fortunate there.

IowaPW

Reaction score
The equipment listing becomes available sometime during the actual build. The window sticker shows once the truck is invoiced and released from the factory.

buzzuti

Reaction score
Gotcha...you should go buy a lottery ticket...both orders built within a couple days of each other...and overall ~4-5 weeks from order to build. Should feel pretty fortunate there.
Incredibly thankful after sitting on this forum for awhile and seeing some of the other folks have to endure serious pain!

Still, pessimistic on "statuses" and not believing a thing until MD says my truck is there, LOL
Photo proof! lol

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Your dealer should have been able to provided you a VIN a day or two after the order was placed ultimately, call em!

From there you can have the vin added to the crowdsourced google sheet here;

You can also add your vin to https://cryptostickers.net/ and receive updates from that site.

If I am not mistaken, window sticker comes available once the truck is built (correct me if I am wrong).
Once it's built and goes thru QC.

pete2833

Reaction score
The PenFed member discount is only available if you have been a member for 60 days or more.

Users who are viewing this thread