Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by NomadPNW

1. NomadPNW

Random rattle/squeak while AC is on.

So 98% of the time of it’s above 58 degrees outside and I have the AC on. I get this rattle squeak like non-stop. Turn the AC off and it’s still there. Anyone have any idea? This has done this since new and no dealer will help. 2019 2500 CDT 4x4 crew cab Laramie...
  2. NomadPNW

Truck Is Freaking Out!

So started the truck today and service lights came up and the went away. Like service ABS and a bunch of other went by super fast. They are all gone now. However the HVAC is stuck on high heat but says LO, you can’t adjust the temp and sync if not an option. Passenger seat controls are missing...
  3. NomadPNW

When to drain the water separator?

Same here with the DEF at the pump and EDT, best stuff around and hopefully will keep the CP4 happy.
  4. NomadPNW

It’s a 19 2500. So the drain on the filter is just a total drain kinda thing? I change mine every 10k and oil at 7500.
  5. NomadPNW

So I’m newish to diesel, I live in Washington where’s it wet all the time. I’ve had the truck 22k miles got it in May of last year. Do I need to drain the fuel separator in the rear at all? I go through maybe a tank of diesel a week or more?
  6. NomadPNW

T-case Selector Keeps Shutting Off.

I’m going to take it out of the truck tomorrow and see what happens with the truck. I’ll wait till banks has a fix and go from there. Thanks for the input. This is just crazy since my Rebel did the same thing with no pedal monster lol
  7. NomadPNW

Did Banks refund you for the Pedal Monster? Also did yours randomly act up or was it instant? The Pedal Monster has been on for about 4-6 weeks and now it’s acting up. Seems kinda odd, I unplugged it from the OBS port while it was acting up and didn’t seem to change it.
  8. NomadPNW

Same here! I love this truck even with the CP4 haha but I planned to build a full overland rig with this. But now I have my reserves about keeping it. Since my last 19 1500 was doing the same thing and unfixed :(
  9. NomadPNW

That’s crazy! Yeah I have little faith in this being fixed. I’ll most likely have to trade it in for something else at the end of the year. I need to 4x4 to work and I can’t be stuck out 50 miles from the nearest cell service lol
  10. NomadPNW

Holly crap! Did they ever find out why it let go?
  11. NomadPNW

Well took the truck to a dealer today while it was acting up. Once they hooked up the OBD link the t-case was not showing up. Couldn’t see anything, tried pushing the 4wd and doesn’t even show a request was started. So they are going to link with FCA but no one has any idea.
  12. NomadPNW

Street PSI and these Nittos do not like snow unless they are at 20psi.
  13. NomadPNW

I do in this 2500 however this has happened when it was not installed too. Along with I never had it on my 1500 and it did the same thing quite a few times as well. So I’m 100% sure it’s not the Pedal Monster, few other folks don’t have it and still have the problem.
  14. NomadPNW

So this is the 3rd time in this 19 2500 CTD, 4x4. Same thing happened a few times in my 19 1500 Rebel. I go to select 4wd and nothing happens. The whole section is black with no lights on. Nothing works.... I had to reset everything today again after I got stuck in the snow, went to hit 4wd and...