Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by noknock116

1. noknock116

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It’s here! ‘22 Cummins Crew Big Horn Sport w/ bed group, level C, and LED lights that dealer forgot to order. Ordered first week of Nov. sitting in a railway yard since Dec 15. Found out a group of s@%tbags broke into the yard and stole all the key fobs of the new vehicles. Anyways, it’s here...
  2. noknock116

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Could be. Dealer doesn’t have answers. He contacted Chrysler and I got an email telling me “I’m a valued customer and my order is a priority”. Still nothing on the truck.
  3. noknock116

I'm at 39 days. The truck is literally an hour away. Can't get it and can't have it expedited. Dealer has tried.
  4. noknock116

Thanks to all for the help. Especially brv10. Ordered in November. Truck has been sitting in railway 1 hour away since Dec. 15th ‍♂️ Dealer says my truck and another are still awaiting transport. My eta window has been moved 3 times.
  5. noknock116

How did you get that info? I can’t get anything other than delivery windows that have been moved 3 times.
  6. noknock116

Can ANYONE get shipping info for me? Dealer keeps saying “anytime now” and RAMChat keeps giving me new shipping window that’s been delayed 4 times now. Latest is now 01/12-01/18. Probably still in Mexico. VIN # 3C6UR5DL3NG194980
  7. noknock116

Napleton CJD in River Oaks (Chicago Area). Ram Chat just told me today it will be between 01/01-01/10 now.
  8. noknock116

Good copy. My desperate self was looking for anyone with some more insight lol
  9. noknock116

2500 Big Horn ordered on 11/05/21. Serial # 3C6UR5DL3NG194980. D1 on 11/30/21. KZLD on 12/06/21. Progression was good until shipping kept getting delayed. Supposedly arriving TOMORROW. Not holding my breath. Seriously getting tired of watching Youtube videos of this truck ‍
  10. noknock116

Who's Sandi? I've gone through RamChat and my dealer for info. Hit or miss. Truck supposed to arrive tomorrow but I highly doubt it.
  11. noknock116

JUST GOT THE GOOD WORD TODAY! Built and expected this month. Can't find KZLD code though. Reads "In Transit Delay". Dealer sent me the screen shot of the code.
  12. noknock116

Was just told its in “paint status”. Any hope it moves quickly from here? Was told I’m in D1 2 days ago.
  13. noknock116

Thanks for updating everyone’s orders. Mine is a 2022 2500 Crew Cab Big Horn SRW w/ 6.7 Cummins...

Thanks for updating everyone’s orders. Mine is a 2022 2500 Crew Cab Big Horn SRW w/ 6.7 Cummins. Patriot Blue Sport Package w/ level B group, Alpine, Bed prep, no sunroof, and LED group. Just received D1 status today.