Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

HenryPAB

Reaction score
My truck was built this week and went to storage. I assume for bed liner and 5th wheel. My dealer now tells me I'm im KZLD which is in transit delay, any insiders that can clarify a little more on whats going on with this.
3C63RRJL5NG141608 ordered 8/10/21
I’m not an insider, but my truck was in KZLD for about a day after bed vendor work was complete. It was in transit the next day.

noknock116

Reaction score
Was just told its in “paint status”.
Any hope it moves quickly from here? Was told I’m in D1 2 days ago.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Need some insight from you guys. With being 49 days in the shipping stage and no indication on where my truck is, do I find one on a lot somewhere or wait it out? It’s great seeing everyone get there trucks, but sucks seeing people who ordered months after getting it first
49 days for shipping! I’d say something isn’t right. Maybe your truck got screwed up or the dealer sold it out from under you. Something sounds wrong.

tnpete

Reaction score
Would you mind snapping a few pics of the seats? I ordered the premium black bucket seats.
Will when I get to see it. Might get someone to get a few while Its sitting on the Lot. I only hope by ordering the Black/Light Mountain Brown. I like it after the facts. But no matter its done now. But will be putting covers on the seats.
The last 3 trucks, when I sold them. Were like new inside and out. Last one was 10 years old and only 130,000 miles. But could still read every sticker under the truck. Hope to make it to 2032 before this one even thinks of being sold.

Lary0071

Reaction score
I’m going to get the extended warranty through RAM not the dealership 8 years 125,000 miles bumper to bumper. After the 3 years 36,000 miles it’s $100 deductible. Total cost is just a little over $4,600 pay over 25 months no interest.
Your way over paying. Go to Zieglers and get your MaxCare (https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com) and use the coupon code PAYINFULL at check out (around $350 more off) and you'll pay about 2/3 of that price. They are the cheapest known for OEM maxcare warrantees.

2022 Patriot Blue 3500 Dually Limited Longhorn 6.7L with 4.11 gears.

rossagge

Reaction score
Your way over paying. Go to Zieglers and get your MaxCare (https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com) and use the coupon code PAYINFULL at check out (around $350 more off) and you'll pay about 2/3 of that price. They are the cheapest known for OEM maxcare warrantees.

2022 Patriot Blue 3500 Dually Limited Longhorn 6.7L with 4.11 gears.
If the plan is used for diagnostics that voids the 100% money back. Do you know if they prorate if you get rid of the truck before the warranty ends?

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Awesome Truck! May I ask why you went for the 3500 single wheel instead of the 2500? I started to go that route also until I realize you lose Payload and towing capacity... I too ordered the Hemi 6.4L
Same, just the payload. I didn’t want diesel, but wanted to have the payload for a 10-12k trailer/5er.

10k 5er could easily be 2200-2500 lbs of PIN weight. I don’t plan on towing anything over 12k. I’ve also heard that the leafs feel a bit more solid when towing. Figured for the slight price difference, might as well get a 3500.

Ride is certainly stiff, but not nearly as bad as I was expecting. I haven’t even dropped the tire pressure yet, it’s still at 90 PSI.

Users who are viewing this thread