Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by neophyteguy

1. N

Unresponsive 12.1 touch screen

I'll join the crowd here as well. I picked up my 2022 2500 from Mark Dodge last Sunday and the 12" screen has been glitchy since. It swap from one screen to the other (Vehicle, Media, Etc.) randomly. About half the time I start the vehicle, the Sirius XM cannot locate a Wifi network (huh)...
  2. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I just wanted to thank the admins and others on this forum who have been such a wealth of information! I'll be moving over to the other forums here now as I have received the truck. I flew to New Orleans and met the Mark Dodge rep at the baggage claim and was on the way home in my new truck...
  3. N

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I got the call from Aaron at Mark Dodge today. I'll be picking it up just after Thanksgiving at the New Orleans airport. 9/9/21 -2022 2500 Limited Ordered- Hemi, Level 1, Maximum Steel, Night Edition, Sunroof 9/11/21 - VIN Received 10/15/21 - Build Sheet Posted 10/23/21 - Confirmation Truck was...
  4. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I got the call from Aaron at Mark Dodge today. I'll be picking it up just after Thanksgiving at the New Orleans airport. 9/9/21 -2022 2500 Limited Ordered- Hemi, Level 1, Maximum Steel, Night Edition, Sunroof 9/11/21 - VIN Received 10/15/21 - Build Sheet Posted 10/23/21 - Confirmation Truck...
  5. N

Great looking rig! Hat airport did you fly in to? I’m considering having them meet me in New Orleand as it saves me a couple of hours driving back to Florida.
  6. N

New 22 limited order timeframe ?

Here's where mine is as of today...it's a gasser though 9/9/21 -2022 2500 Limited Ordered- Hemi, Level 1, Maximum Steel, Night Edition, Sunroof 9/11/21 - VIN Received 10/15/21 - Build Sheet Posted 10/23/21 - Confirmation Truck was Built 10/30/21 - Window Sheet Posted 11/02/21 - Shipping...
  7. N

I spoke with Aaron at Mark Dodge today-he was super helpful and a pleasure to talk to. I was notified my truck is awaiting a truck to be delivered from the depot and that it could be anywhere from 3-14 days. It was very consistent with what I've been seeing on here from the Mark Dodge reps...
  8. N

Thanks for the reminder to check! Mine has populated as well - 6.4 Limited/Sunroof/Level 1
  9. N

I’ve gone KZ-M. From Renae at Mark Dodge Good Afternoon. Your Truck is in KZM status and is currently on the train enroute to the railyard in Port Allen, LA with an estimated arrival date of 11/10. Once at the railyard it can take an additional 7-14 days to be transported to our lot.
  10. N

Just got this from Renae at mark Dodge “Good Afternoon. Your Truck is in KZM status and is currently on the train enroute to the railyard in Port Allen, LA with an estimated arrival date of 11/10. Once at the railyard it can take an additional 7-14 days to be transported to our lot.” I...
  11. N

Mud Flaps

Thanks for the great write up and the lead on the washers!
  12. N

@ODS, my build sheet populated this am 9/9/21 -2022 2500 Limited Ordered- Hemi, Level 1, Maximum Steel, Night Edition, Sunroof 9/11/21 - VIN Received 3C6UR5SJ5NG161870/10/15/21 - Build Sheet Posted-10/26/21 - JS/ 10/31/21- Window Sticker
  13. N

My 9/9 order date popped this am…..Limited/Hemi/Level 1/Sunroof