Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Mptolomey

1. Mptolomey

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I also was told it would ride like a wagon!! Let’s just say, pleasantly surprised!!
  2. Mptolomey

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just a quick shout out now that I’ve had my truck for 2 months and 2K miles. The ride of the 3500 DRW with air suspension was/is MUCH better than anticipated, in fact it rides almost as smooth as my 2500. Those on the fence, get the rear factory air and enjoy your ride. On a side note, I...
  3. Mptolomey

If I slowed down a little, the MPG’s would be higher. I am a little bit of a lead foot!! Curious to the HO vs. standard MPG.
  4. Mptolomey

Finally home, right at 12 hours from Mark Dodge to Tampa. I did make an overnight stop in Biloxi, that broke the drive up. Truck has 866 miles and average 15.4mpg averaging 75mph.
  5. Mptolomey

Will be interesting to see what I get for MPG when I hand calculate in the morning. I put just shy of 300 miles on it this afternoon and will do another 422 tomorrow. What an awesome truck!!
  6. Mptolomey

You can probably also relate to local for us stealers too?
  7. Mptolomey

I made it to Biloxi this evening, going to get a few hours of shut eye and wrap up the drive tomorrow. I have to say that the truck is AWESOME. It rides amazingly smooth, I swear the same, if not better than my 2500. I did opt for the rear air suspension, that must be the reason.
  8. Mptolomey

This post is an example of what you can get out there using my exact build as an example and intended for those just stumbling onto this site (as I did). MSRP of 2022 3500MC HO with 8yr ESC and $995 dealer fee as charged by my local stealer: $97,019 (tax excluded) Purchased price from your...
  9. Mptolomey

I would have loved to bought mine locally, unfortunately all of my local dealers are “shady” (and that’s being nice) in addition to having a $1,000 dealer fee. They are MSRP+ and have no interest in working with you for anything less. So, LA, here I come, I pick up my new truck in a couple of...
  10. Mptolomey

Sitting at the airport on my way to pick up this bad boy!!! I have a feeling the pictures don’t do it Justice…
  11. Mptolomey

When I went from my 1500 to 2500 I had to go from a 6” to 8” to accommodate my smaller trailers.
  12. Mptolomey

Nice to see some DRW‘s getting delivered. I pick mine up on Wednesday