Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ed6017

Reaction score
Not sure who updates the spreadsheet. I really appreciate whoever maintains it. If someone could pass along, I took delivery of my White Ram 3500 SRW Mega Cab HO this week from Mark Dodge. I ordered 08/07/2021 and my truck was delivered to Mark Dodge 12/2/2021.
Sandi and Aaron are first rate and I highly recommend them.

Mptolomey

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what I get for MPG when I hand calculate in the morning. I put just shy of 300 miles on it this afternoon and will do another 422 tomorrow. What an awesome truck!!

Attachments

• F96C303E-4139-48C3-8937-8B74F8C3A02F.jpeg
    F96C303E-4139-48C3-8937-8B74F8C3A02F.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Not sure who updates the spreadsheet. I really appreciate whoever maintains it. If someone could pass along, I took delivery of my White Ram 3500 SRW Mega Cab HO this week from Mark Dodge. I ordered 8/7/2021 and my truck was delivered to Mark Dodge 8/2/2021.
Sandi and Aaron are first rate and I highly recommend them.
Magic!

matemike

Reaction score
Seeing some of y'all call in with wanted additions to apply to a truck still in D status.

What if...and I mean WHAT IF I called and wanted to add the cargo view center stop lamp camera to a limited? I did not want nor need the surround view stuff or trailer park assist nor harmon kardon speakers so I did NOT opt for Limited Level 1 package. But I did get the $945 digital rear view mirror + tow mode camera option (AVF). I did not select the cargo view camera for $345 since I thought the digital rear view mirror could see in my truck bed anyways. Turns out it is quite different. So maybe I want to add the cargo camera for $345. Would it delay my build, or even worse put it to the back of the line?

BTW I have inquired with Jimmy07 and realized it can be added after build, but it is hardly a plug and play add-on. I would need a whole new center stop lamp and and wiring ran throughout the truck. Where there is a will there is a way, but I can only imagine throwing a ton of money that could have been had for under $400 from the start. Certainly don't want to restart my build though. I've gone this long without a cargo camera, I can live without if need be.

ACEd

Reaction score
Anyone with a white truck get the black and/or grey headliner. Its not a super big deal, but mine came with the light tan headliner? Not a huge fan. At this point I am only asking for reference. Is there something I did, or could have done to make this happen?
What Model and what Interior color - I would think black headliner for most, unless you ordered the tan/brown interior. My white Longhorn with Cattle Brown / Black has Black headliner

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Lots of trucks getting delivered lately! Yeehaw, that's a good thing. If you've gotten one, or get one soon, make sure and tag @OfficerDirtySanchez so he can update the spreadsheet and start filling in the holes! He doesn't have a crystal ball that I know of but counts on folks letting him know of status changes.

Last edited:

owdiss78

Reaction score
Seeing some of y'all call in with wanted additions to apply to a truck still in D status.

What if...and I mean WHAT IF I called and wanted to add the cargo view center stop lamp camera to a limited? I did not want nor need the surround view stuff or trailer park assist nor harmon kardon speakers so I did NOT opt for Limited Level 1 package. But I did get the $945 digital rear view mirror + tow mode camera option (AVF). I did not select the cargo view camera for $345 since I thought the digital rear view mirror could see in my truck bed anyways. Turns out it is quite different. So maybe I want to add the cargo camera for $345. Would it delay my build, or even worse put it to the back of the line?

BTW I have inquired with Jimmy07 and realized it can be added after build, but it is hardly a plug and play add-on. I would need a whole new center stop lamp and and wiring ran throughout the truck. Where there is a will there is a way, but I can only imagine throwing a ton of money that could have been had for under $400 from the start. Certainly don't want to restart my build though. I've gone this long without a cargo camera, I can live without if need be.

I see people get approved for changes but I was unable to get changes done week after order. Dealer clicked on tow tech and it kicked level 1 out no one noticed when I noticed I called they emailed rep and got told a firm no changes once go to D status. 3 months later still in D status no movement and totally still wish I could make the change

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ACEd

Reaction score
Same, the dealers around here are at or above MSRP for the most part. However, if people are willing to pay it, then I guess I don’t blame them. Capitalism 101.

Mark Dodge was amazing from start to finish. Zero funny business, zero up selling, zero malarkey. Nothing but transparent.
My experience is - If its on the lot or in transit best deal is MSRP - worst deal is MSRP + $5000 Market Adjustment (If you are willing to pay it) and No Affiliate or FFP or any other options - BUT if you order, things change - now discounts are available at SOME dealers and Affiliate Program is still in play and MD seems to be at the top of the list.

ACEd

Reaction score
White laramie. With black seats. I Was disappointed that the pillars and headliner are light tan, and one piece of plastic atound the radio.
Sounds wrong - Black interior should be black or gray - screw up???

ACEd

Reaction score
So question I was able to pull up my window sticker and on it it’s not showing some things links the power deployable bed steps and the digital review camera. But on my build sheet it does have them on there? Has anybody had this issue did truck still come with what was on build sheet but maybe not what was on the sticker?
Depends on what you ordered - Pwr Deployable Running Boards would not necessarily show up if they are standard or included in a Package like Longhorn Level 1, but if they are on Equipment List, you should be OK. Similarly the Digital Rear View Mirror is included in some of the Safety pkg.

Lamiglas

Reaction score
Well...I really dont know. After posting the question it sounds like all laramies come with the tan pillars and headliner?

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
My experience is - If its on the lot or in transit best deal is MSRP - worst deal is MSRP + $5000 Market Adjustment (If you are willing to pay it) and No Affiliate or FFP or any other options - BUT if you order, things change - now discounts are available at SOME dealers and Affiliate Program is still in play and MD seems to be at the top of the list.
Ordered mine on 10/3, MSRP was 62k and local dealer sold to me for 60k.

ACEd

Reaction score
I see people get approved for changes but I was unable to get changes done week after order. Dealer clicked on tow tech and it kicked level 1 out no one noticed when I noticed I called they emailed rep and got told a firm no changes once go to D status. 3 months later still in D status no movement and totally still wish I could make the change

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was able to add Tow Mode Camera Pkg after I was in D, but it required Regional Mgr approval.

owdiss78

Reaction score
I was able to add Tow Mode Camera Pkg after I was in D, but it required Regional Mgr approval.

I wish I could get the change made but My dealer can’t get their rep to even try I seen the emails and they said no. You are very lucky to get it done

Users who are viewing this thread