Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MEGA-HO

1. MEGA-HO

Are fuel additives recommended? (Dealer says no)

Hard to tell who or what is quality these days. But I agree if you have a good brand then should be good.
  2. MEGA-HO

Are fuel additives recommended? (Dealer says no)

my 22 manual says that if i continiously use for an extended period of time below 20f that i can use climatized number 2 or i can dilute with 50% diesel number 1.
  3. MEGA-HO

Scan Guage 2

yea i hear ya i used to have one way back in the day and i was just wondering if people even still use that. I have hear that the scan guage 2 can read the regen stuff and can follow that.
  4. MEGA-HO

Scan Guage 2

What yall use for reading your live info in your trucks? not a code reader.
  5. MEGA-HO

2500 to 3500 questions

IMO a 3500 srw ho with the air suspension rides better as a daily driver as you loose a few leave packs and not as stiff. Towes just as awesome as it dailys.
  6. MEGA-HO

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Uconnect 5 is probably in limited level one group being I don’t see it in mine. It’s a 12 in Uconnect 5
  7. MEGA-HO

Wireless hot spot functionality

I have Wi-Fi for 20 bucks a month it’s pretty use ful in places where cell is dead. Wi-Fi uses att cell towers and always came through for me. As for your question I don’t think it’s realistic for 50 feet. But I think if your pretty close it will work fine as long as your truck is running. I...
  8. MEGA-HO

What's the best deal anyone has negotiated for the Sirius XM Guardian Convenience + Security package?

Years ago we had the Sirius Xm guardian for 24 a year and then 20 bucks a month it’s about 24 bucks a month for me with the guardian. I also have unlimited Wi-Fi data from att for 20 bucks a month
  9. MEGA-HO

Help out an old man technophobe!

Sometimes if the button is paused you can’t turn up the volume. I know that’s true on my old truck. Also I’m not sure what software update is on you iPhone or even what iPhone device you have IE IPhone 6,8,10 or whatever but if you looki up per your phone and do a soft reset on the phone should...
  10. MEGA-HO

Sirius Travel Link fuel prices defaults to regular

My old car was a ram rebel 2019 and never had an issue with it keeping on premium. Just gotta go and set it.
  11. MEGA-HO

Setting a Home location my GPS cannot find

I would find an address close to your location or as best as then navigate from there. Additionally if you have an apple iphone you can go in to maps and report your address and they will set that address up on their maps.
  12. MEGA-HO

m20

Is it an auto slider Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk