Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

b307a1

Reaction score
At the very earliest, the very first ordered 2022 will advance August 9. And that's assuming that they don't bump that date again.

I'm expecting delivery of my Limited Longhorn dually order by end of February 2022. To satisfy my desires, a few weeks ago I grabbed a new 2021 Laramie dually so I can play with it until my real love comes in

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
I was just curious to see if the first batch of serial numbers scheduled to be produced were in "D1" (scheduled to be built) status yet.

Talk about being a fatalist. Feb,22... Wow! but then again I might be getting mine at the same time.

Last edited:

Mptolomey

Reaction score
At the very earliest, the very first ordered 2022 will advance August 9. And that's assuming that they don't bump that date again.

I'm expecting delivery of my Limited Longhorn dually order by end of February 2022. To satisfy my desires, a few weeks ago I grabbed a new 2021 Laramie dually so I can play with it until my real love comes in

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Sure hope my 3500HO DRW gets here WAY before February. I’m hoping that it will show up sometime in October.

BenCummins

Reaction score
Just throwing my experience into this thread. I am hoping to get a 3500 limited DRW night edition ordered soon. I am in New Mexico, havent bothered with my local places yet but may shop my quotes to them before I pull the trigger.
I sent my build requests to Gary@Bud Clary, Aaron/Sandi from Mark Dodge and Andrea from Chapman in AZ. Gary has had eight days and I have yet to get a reply...I did follow up with another email last night just to give them a second chance at providing a quote. Aaron/Sandi got back to me within 2 hours with their quote and then followed up in response to a few of my emails very quickly thereafter-super impressed with them. Andrea@ chapman has been responsive and has a pretty competitive quote compared to Sandi, not quite as good but AZ is also a lot closer to home than Mark dodge in Louisianan.

Not sure what to make of Bud Clary not replying.
Gary is on vacation until Friday, he did answer an email of mine with that reply.

His email is gerald.spencer@budclary.com

Bandit400

Reaction score
Where do we get the 1% affiliate certificate?
There are a couple ways but many join Tread-lightly org and your eligible for affiliate pricing 30 days after joining. It’s a $100 for a year. https://treadlightly.org/support/join-tread-lightly/

You can do better than affiliate pricing without the certificate/control number if you are willing to travel. Mark Dodge is one example. I actually did use my Affiliate pricing control number as part of my local dealer negotiated price on a 2022 5500 CA because I couldn’t get it from Mark Dodge (they don’t sell 4500/5500 series).

Last edited:

BenCummins

Reaction score
There are a couple ways but many join Tread-lightly org and your eligible for affiliate pricing 30 days after joining. It’s a $100 for a year. https://treadlightly.org/support/join-tread-lightly/

You can do better than affiliate pricing without the certificate/control number if you are willing to travel. Mark Dodge is one example.
Thanks for the info. I did do better than affiliate pricing but was curious how to get it.

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Another Mark Dodge customer with an order in, also curious on what's out there as far as extra money off. Vouchers, etc. What are options and where to get them? They give an awesome price, but every extra little bit helps!

Benitslu

Reaction score
Join PenFed, they have a $1000 true car voucher after 60 days of membership. I just opened a savings account and put the $5 minimum in

The PenFed deal expires on 8/2. Will likely have to wait until then to see if they extend for 22 models. I believe the Allstate deal expires also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I was just curious to see if the first batch of serial numbers scheduled to be produced were in "D1" (scheduled to be built) status yet.

Talk about being a fatalist. Feb22... Wow! but then again I might be getting mine at the same time.
We have been told to estimate first arrivals possibly as early as end of Sept to end of Oct. I don't know if those are reps being very optimistic or they really do know the production and shipping times. Promasters keep pushing back their Eta to leave ports and rail legs. A shortage of truckers is not helping the matter. I'll keep everyone posted as I get updates.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
We have been told to estimate first arrivals possibly as early as end of Sept to end of Oct. I don't know if those are reps being very optimistic or they really do know the production and shipping times. Promasters keep pushing back their Eta to leave ports and rail legs. A shortage of truckers is not helping the matter. I'll keep everyone posted as I get updates.
I think it’s fair to assume that the first 2022s will continue the build times of the current 2021s. Some of those are delivering in 45-50 days. Of course they’ll only be starting with the trucks they have all the parts for though.

b307a1

Reaction score
Andrea, thanks a heap for your input!

Users who are viewing this thread