Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

XIKJACK

Reaction score
Goof afternoon all!
Im new to the board but have been checking in on you all to see when trucks are getting built. I ordered mine the first week of May and its listed as "in production" but I dont think it is being built yet. I am getting VERY antsy waiting to get my truck!!!

View attachment 23920
Mines in paint or may it's get built now. No built sheet or window sticker. Laramie NG100558

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Do you guys know if your dealership gets a notification when there is a status change? Or will they only see the status change if they go in and look up your order?

7/14 Order. D status since 10/2
Depends on the dealer and salesman.

FLRAM

Reaction score
I orderd a Limited from Sandi at Mark Dodge on 9/24, will they send me the Vin or do i have to request 1?

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
I orderd a Limited from Sandi at Mark Dodge on 9/24, will they send me the Vin or do i have to request 1?
You have to request everything from them. They're a high volume dealer and don't send automatic updates. Very timely when asked though!

kwick66

Reaction score
2 days after purchasing from Sandi, I used the VON from my order sheet to request the VIN from RAM chat.
I contacted RAM chat on the Mopar.com website.
I am sure that Sandi is very busy, so I went straight to the source.

FLRAM

Reaction score
2 days after purchasing from Sandi, I used the VON from my order sheet to request the VIN from RAM chat.
I contacted RAM chat on the Mopar.com website.
I am sure that Sandi is very busy, so I went straight to the source.
Thanks, I didnt want to bother her as it was easiest buying process i have ever been through.

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Just another update for all of you per Ram Chat. 1 day earlier than previously provided.

Thank you, I can see your order is in transit to your dealer! We have an ETA window of 10/29/2021 - 11/12/2021.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I think its a long bed option for 2500 and 3500 to get a 50 gallon tank. I think its 31 on the stock tank not that 1 gallon makes a difference

50 gal. w/ 8' box.

Long beds have optional 50 gal tank, I believe default for crewcab is 31 and Megacabs (shortbed only) only get 31

The optional 50 gal tank is for long beds

To be clear, the 50 gallon tank is offered only on CCLB (Crew Cab Long Bed).

Doesn't apply to CC trucks, they have other options.

ElkRam

Reaction score
Ordered a Laramie 3500 srw on 9/18 and realized a couple weeks later that I did not include the safety group which was an important requirement for me. I contacted salesman to see if I could modify order and he said he would contact rep. Long story short: the safety and tow tech groups are no longer available on Laramie (grayed out on order screen) only available Longhorn or Limited so I placed a new order, back to the end of the line for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beckty85

Reaction score
Ordered a Laramie 3500 srw on 9/18 and realized a couple weeks later that I did not include the safety group which was an important requirement for me. I contacted salesman to see if I could modify order and he said he would contact rep. Long story short: the safety and tow tech groups are no longer available on Laramie (grayed out on order screen) only available Longhorn or Limited so I placed a new order, back to the end of the line for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doubt it. You’ll probably get built faster

Users who are viewing this thread