Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by LsDelancy

1. L

Add digital rear view and cargo cam without surround view?

I think maybe this is the part number for the brake light assembly with the DRV camera and the cargo camera... 68412027AB? Maybe Jimmy007 will chime in, he seems to have a vast amount of knowledge on this stuff. But, I don't want to bug him with PMs...
  2. L

I have continued searching... looks like the digital rear view mirror uses he back up camera in the tailgate, is that correct? Does it use the standard tailgate camera, or the digital one required by the surround view system? I really want to get these two items (cargo camera and digital rear...
  3. L

PW rock slider "steps"... kinda worthless

That’s valid. I have a TJ for real hardcore stuff. But I will use the PW for moderate trails. Maybe I’ll give it some time to see if I get used to the OE “steps”.
  4. L

I could see 300 - 350 from Arizona to Florida, but 600+ ?!
  5. L

I was referring to the steps. They are so painfully narrow.
  6. L

Lets see those power wagons

I bet, I have a TJ built for crawling.
  7. L

Wireless charging?

I do have two cables in there now. One USB on the passenger side and one USB-C on the driver side. I just like tech and gizmos. LOL
  8. L

I figure I should start a new thread rather than keep clogging up the very informative surround view thread. I got carried away and wanted to add this, and that, and everything. I'm sure we all do that when we are excited about our new trucks. I've come back down to earth... As cool as the...
  9. L

Wireless charging?

Interesting. Not a huge amount of money to give it a shot. Thanks for the info!
  10. L

Very Nice! The truck and the XJ!!!
  11. L

Tonneau Covers

I assume you don't like the Mopar tri-fold or it isn't available for your truck?
  12. L

I like the red tow hooks! Did yours come like that or did you paint them?
  13. L

I finally got some better pics that are at least in my driveway and not the dealership lot…