Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by KnuckleHead

1. KnuckleHead

Why No Option for Power Running Boards on PW?

There is something in the way on the Gas 2500s. I dont remember exactly what it is but I called them two years ago when I got my PW and thats what they told me. Regular ones fit fine and have been working for me without issue.
  2. KnuckleHead

HomeLink Help

This is an old thread I realize but I was going crazy as many of you were trying to get this to work. I finally did. I dont know if this will work for everyone, but it did for me. For the record I have genie brand openers. The way I read the below link from homelink was that i had to do one...
  3. KnuckleHead

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

I have same muffler. Sounds awesome, easy to do and not super expensive. Does nothing for the startup chirp.
  4. KnuckleHead

Powerwagon light bar options?

Dont know that one. Never owned a cummins. Sorryl.
  5. KnuckleHead

Powerwagon light bar options?

Tap into fuse F79 in the fuse box under the hood. Thats the marker light fuse.
  6. KnuckleHead

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Yeah, they arent cheap. I paid $320 US each for just the tires without studs (because I couldnt find any place that had the studded ones) and then another $25 per tire to get the studs installed at the shop (plus all the other install charges).
  7. KnuckleHead

They are made in Finland. They are outstanding snow/ice tires. Mine are studded and as others have said, they are like cheating. Highly recommend them.
  8. KnuckleHead

Ready for winter, (pic is a few weeks old now). Nokian LT3s in 315/70/17 (35ish) on AEVs.
  9. KnuckleHead

Powered side steps

hopefully they fixed it, but I originally ordered the XLs because the amp website said they fit. they didnt. Refund was easy though.
  10. KnuckleHead

Powered side steps

Yeah, my bad. I have the regular powersteps, not the XL.
  11. KnuckleHead

Battery date

Hmm. This is interesting. I havent looked at the sticker on mine, but i have a 21 PW i factory ordered and got in April of last year (11k on it). I am working from home full time and have found that after the truck sits for a week, the battery is low enough that it wont remote start and when...
  12. KnuckleHead

Powered side steps

Ditto. Had a local shop install them after seeing how much of a pain it was. Love them and have had zero issues with them even in extended periods of snow/ice temps in the teens this winter.
  13. KnuckleHead

The Corgi's BattleWagon Gets 35's

Great, thanks. Guess I made my decision then. I like wider, so the 35 it is with a spare. I too have a compressor so if I need to deflate, no biggie. Its interesting to hear you felt like the GYs wonder. I get that feeling too but I assumed it was just the bigger truck (came from a 1500...
  14. KnuckleHead

The Corgi's BattleWagon Gets 35's

Might be a stupid question, but is there a reason you went with 315/70R17 instead of 35x12.5x17"? I will probably be doing the same this soon so just wondering if there was a reason to do one over the other. And what about your spare, did you just stay with stock or did you get a KO2 spare as well?
  15. KnuckleHead

Fog lights

LOL. Good for you. Like I give a ****.