Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JustinHEMI

1. JustinHEMI

Complete LED upgrade set from headlight revolution.

Low beams on the way. Fog lights left.
  2. JustinHEMI

High beams and fogs mailed out today. PM sent for lows.
  3. JustinHEMI

Yeah I'll break them up. I'll get back to both of you tomorrow.
  4. JustinHEMI

I bought another truck, that came with LEDs.
  5. JustinHEMI

This set would be for the 2019+ rams with halogen lamps. I bought this complete set in order to upgrade my lights to LEDs, but went a different direction. They're all brand new, never installed. Here's a list of what's included, including links to products at Headlight Revolution. 2019 Ram High...
  6. JustinHEMI

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

No, they tested for leaks, tech thinks came from factory like that.
  7. JustinHEMI

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

I haven't followed the thread since posting my issues, ac not good and hood vibrations, but I just picked it up from having them try to address these and I'm very happy with the results. The completely purged and recharged the AC and it's ice cold. Tech said very low on refrigerant. They also...
  8. JustinHEMI

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

@RamCares Let's go, get me a fix.
  9. JustinHEMI

BonusDrive

Looks like I just missed the 60 days for my truck..., but I can use it for my Challenger that's on order via my employer or allstate! Thanks OP!
  10. JustinHEMI

Completely dead.

That's a great idea. I do like the cigarette plug up there, but in the mirror would be even better.
  11. JustinHEMI

Completely dead.

Whelp that was easy and a bit embarrassing. When we hooked up the charger, the 4 ways started flashing. Why were the 4 ways on? Somehow the button got pushed and I didn't push it. Then we realized that my dash cam had popped off the windshield over night and the length of the power cord was...
  12. JustinHEMI

Completely dead.

Came out to go to work today and my truck is deader than a door nail. Had to use key insert to open, but no indication of power at all. No door locks, lights of any kind, nothing. Not even the home link works. I don't know what would have killed it. Waiting on tow truck now. No lights left on...