Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completely dead.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Came out to go to work today and my truck is deader than a door nail.

Had to use key insert to open, but no indication of power at all.

No door locks, lights of any kind, nothing. Not even the home link works.

I don't know what would have killed it. Waiting on tow truck now. No lights left on or anything like that.

Anyone run into this yet?

Last edited:

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Whelp that was easy and a bit embarrassing. When we hooked up the charger, the 4 ways started flashing. Why were the 4 ways on?

Somehow the button got pushed and I didn't push it.

Then we realized that my dash cam had popped off the windshield over night and the length of the power cord was exactly long enough for it to swing down and hit the flasher button.

LMFAO

I'm glad it wasn't something more serious.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome. Well, that it was an easy fix and a silly cause.

I was a but concerned, since you have had some issues.

Good times.

jakebrake

Reaction score
when Ram CS called me in Sept of last year, they asked me " what would you like to share with us about how we can make the truck better or any advice " .

I told the girl that it would be great if Ram would add a usb / or micro power supply, whatever would power a dash cam, right inside the rear view mirror housing. Maybe someday.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
when Ram CS called me in Sept of last year, they asked me " what would you like to share with us about how we can make the truck better or any advice " .

I told the girl that it would be great if Ram would add a usb / or micro power supply, whatever would power a dash cam, right inside the rear view mirror housing. Maybe someday.

That's a great idea. I do like the cigarette plug up there, but in the mirror would be even better.

Users who are viewing this thread