Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Josh42

1. J

Glitchy UConnect

Took my truck in for software update, it was there for 2 days. They couldn't update the truck because the internet wasn't working... Sigh. There appears to be a way to update through uconnect website on your own, but the website says my software is up to date despite TSB 08-016-21 saying otherwise.
  2. J

Glitchy UConnect

Anybody seen UConnect glitches like in video? I have had this happen about a dozen times over the last 6 months. Only way to fix is shutdown the vehicle and force a reboot. Not sure if I should be asking for a firmware update, or a replacement? Google Photo Link
  3. J

July Incentives

Mine worked also -- got $1000 PENFED and $500 conquest. No other rebates available...
  4. J

July Incentives

I have been a penfed member for years, how do I get that discount? I asked Penfed and they didn't seem to know about it.
  5. J

July Incentives

I am seeing $500 conquest, but besides that not seeing anything on 2019 3500's. Anyone aware of anything out there? Picking up my truck this weekend...
  6. J

Hey, First Time Truck Buyer Here! could use some advice....

Something that made the difference for me, is I looked at 10 year old Ram residual values (autotrader.com, cars.com, craigslist) and the CTD's are going for well over $8k more than the HEMI's. Look it up, you will probably come to the same conclusion. This neutralized the cost portion of the...
  7. J

Delivery Time Estimates

I talked myself into upgrading my Tacoma to a 2500, then I talked myself into a diesel for the resale value. When I saw how poor the payload on the 2500 w/ CTD was I decided to go to a 3500. The cost difference was only $600. The 2500 HEMI looks like a great option for occasional towing. The...
  8. J

Delivery Time Estimates

2019 3500 Diesel. 5/6 Order Placed 5/13 D Status 5/18 D1 Status 5/31 KZ 6/13 Roper,Utah 6/24 Caldwell, ID (Dennis Dillon) Order to dealership was 7 weeks. Here is a picture from salesperson -- picking up 5th of July.
  9. J

Delivery Time Estimates

3500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4 w/6'" Box - CTD 5/6 Order Placed 5/13 D Status 5/18 D1 Status 5/31 KZ 6/13 Roper Utah x/xx Dennis Dillon 7/5 Hopefully Picking Up...
  10. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Just checked with RAM chat, I am in KZ... 5/6 Order Placed 5/13 D Status 5/18 D1 Status 5/31 KZ
  11. J

Delivery Time Estimates

I believe they are currently doing that on 2018 models and not 2019 models.
  12. J

Delivery Time Estimates

I ordered from Dennis Dillon a Big horn 3500 4x4 CCSB with CTD. Added on towing, level 1 equipment, protection group, side steps, and off road tires. Status from Ram Chat: 5/6 Order Placed 5/13 D Status 5/18 D1 Status Ram chat wouldn't give me a expected build date. Did others have...