Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

July Incentives

Josh42

Reaction score
I am seeing $500 conquest, but besides that not seeing anything on 2019 3500's. Anyone aware of anything out there? Picking up my truck this weekend...

D

Deleted member 80

My truck should show up in a few days. I was sure some incentives would pop up by now, but I think we are SOL.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Yeah I checked before delivery the other day, zilch.

Us "early adopters" don't get any incentives hahaa.

Now, you can join penfed for a 5 dollar deposit, wait 60 days, and get 1000.

Or if you're USAA, which I am, it's 1000.

Some "perks" at work may have some, like my work, for 500.

However, currently none from FCA, outside of conquest.

Josh42

Reaction score
I have been a penfed member for years, how do I get that discount? I asked Penfed and they didn't seem to know about it.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
I have been a penfed member for years, how do I get that discount? I asked Penfed and they didn't seem to know about it.

Look for the car buying service on the right hand side of the page when you log in. Work you way through that, picking the vehicle you want, and it should auto generate a rebate code for you.

aduc

Reaction score
Pen fed member also, they told me you must buy through their buying service and potentially finance with them.?

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Pen fed member also, they told me you must buy through their buying service and potentially finance with them.?

No, that's just to get the "true car" price. Separately from that, you can get a 1000 rebate certificate. I'll post screenshots later.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Log into PenFed, then scroll towards the bottom and you see a link to the car buying service. NOTE: They use the exact same service as USAA. It's powered by "TrueCar." Even the incentive offer form is exactly the same.

Photo-Editor-20190705-235159654.jpg

Then set your zip code and pick RAM and search new cars.

Photo-Editor-20190705-235306991.jpg

Click through options, or "skip for now," and you eventually get brought to the Ram page. At the top, an incentive code will be automatically generated for you that you can print. They'll also email it when you click. I can't get one with PenFed because I've been a member less than 60 days, which is why it says this for me.

Photo-Editor-20190705-235408572.jpg

This is what it looks like at USAA, it's the same system, and this is what you're PenFed will look like. All you need is the offer code, but I recommend printing it out. No need to finish using the car buying service, or finance through PenFed, or USAA for that matter. The 1000 is yours simply for being a member. They will entice you to use the car buying service to get the TrueCar price, and also offer you something like 1/4% off your interest rate. Again, that's not tied to the 1000 rebate though.

Photo-Editor-20190705-235520086.jpg

Hope that helps!

aduc

Reaction score
Pen Fed WORKED just like you said. $1000 certificate in hand. Will let you know if it all works out at paperwork time. Thanks!!!!!! Times 1000!

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Pen Fed WORKED just like you said. $1000 certificate in hand. Will let you know if it all works out at paperwork time. Thanks!!!!!! Times 1000!

Congratulations and good luck!

Josh42

Reaction score
Mine worked also -- got $1000 PENFED and $500 conquest. No other rebates available...

D

Deleted member 80

So, is the $500 Conquest for any competitive vehicle, or does it have to be a truck?

Users who are viewing this thread