Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by John Jensen

1. John Jensen

CP4 Changes - additives discussion

No doubt, Optu-Lube XPD is an excellent additive. I used to sell their products along with others. If you can believe Opti-Lube and Hotshot's advertising they both do the same things, like Lube, clean and increase cetane. I now use HS for preventative maintenance because of their price point...
  2. John Jensen

Premium, regular or low. All = 1oz per 25gal :D
  3. John Jensen

Their recommended (Lower?) dose. Sometimes I double it for ****s and grins, no real reason
  4. John Jensen

My 2020 now has a CP3 and I will continue to use Hotshots EDT. It not only lubricates, it also cleans injectors and improves the fuel. For me it's inexpensive preventative maintenance. Costs $1.10 to treat my 50gal tank
  5. John Jensen

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

EVIC> Settings> Select Gear Display> "Yes"
  6. John Jensen

Oil Change Ramps

I bought a treated 4"x6"x8' board and cut it into four 2' pieces. It works great, the extra 4" gives me oil change room and all four wheels up keeps the truck level. I once had a ramp collapse, will never use them again.
  7. John Jensen

Baja Design reverse lights triggered by aux reverse switch

I did what you want. Here's how I did it.
  8. John Jensen

2020-2023 2500/3500 Ram Tail Lamp Left Driver Side #68548943AA - Broken Lense

2020-2023 2500/3500 Ram Tail Lamp Left Driver Side #68548943AA Broken lense, otherwise perfect. Possible parts use? Free, just pay $25.00 shipping
  9. John Jensen

Rubber floor mat to cover raised floor?

Home Depot has a 3'x6' TrafficMaster mat that fits the raised floor perfectly. I have one on my 2016 1500 and my 2020 3500.
  10. John Jensen

Any changes from 4th gen to 4.5 gen bed?

Here's a picture of 4.0 to 4.5 changes on my 2020. The dually bed did change the rear corners a bit. I put a BedRug in my 8" bed, it fit perfectly.
  11. John Jensen

19 Current Gear Display

It's the EVIC menu on my 2020
  12. John Jensen

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

I doubt the woke author referenced anything to back up his/her statements. If he/she did, can you post his/her references? So tired of fake news.
  13. John Jensen

Price negotiated from MSRP

They still do it on cell phone purchases. They do it on everything, it's a Califunny rule/law. Their latest commie passing is to change gas and electric usage to be based on income, effective 1/25.
  14. John Jensen

Interesting. Why?
  15. John Jensen

N0, the last two guys I gave the info to went and/or called my contact and were complete a**** holes. Made demands and were absolute jerks. Never again!