Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Joe_Lee

1. Joe_Lee

My Granite Crystal 23 Limited

Very nice! Do you have factory rear air suspension? What height of Thuren springs did you go with?
  2. Joe_Lee

What did you do TO your RAM today?

These are the 5” and they are fine with no issues but if I were buying again I’d get the go rhino rb20 but that is just personal preference in looks.
  3. Joe_Lee

Going from 35/12.5/20 to 37/11.5/20. Thoughts?

Looks great! Do you have rear factory air? What level kit?
  4. Joe_Lee

I drove my truck from south Alabama to Pigeon Forge Monday. 3 adults, luggage, etc. For the trip up, the truck showed 18.5 mpg at fill up and hand calculated was 18.3 (I track every fuel up in the Fuelly app) The time in the mountains showed 19.2 mpg on the truck and hand calculated at 17.9...
  5. Joe_Lee

Installed one of the many different rear bumper steps sold on Amazon. Simple install and seems to be a decent product but of course, time will tell how well it holds up. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y19N291?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
  6. Joe_Lee

I try to avoid letting them do any for sure
  7. Joe_Lee

1st oil change at 3700 miles (I just wanted to change it before a trip from south Alabama to TN next week.) I typically always do my own services and have on countless vehicles including many diesels both passenger and industrial engines. I have never encountered an oil filter on as tight as...
  8. Joe_Lee

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Which level did you go with? Do you have factory rear air suspension? That looks great, I'd like to run 37s on my 20" stock night edition wheels.
  9. Joe_Lee

Lets see what you are towing!

A few minutes after that I hit some boat wakes at 98 that I couldn’t see coming, that was a little unnerving. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTREeYeXJ/?t=2
  10. Joe_Lee

It would run low 90s with 2 people and a full tournament load. I ran it 100 solo.
  11. Joe_Lee

I like the mirrors personally but I’m coming from Ford and GM HD trucks and did not have the previous Ram mirrors. These remind me a lot of the GM HD mirrors.
  12. Joe_Lee

Towed my bass boat to meet its new owner. It was a bitter sweet day to sell my dream boat I bought last March but life moves on!
  13. Joe_Lee

Gave it a much needed bath after driving through the swarms of termites in our area the last several nights, they are ridiculous here this time of year.
  14. Joe_Lee

Installed Raptor Series running boards
  15. Joe_Lee

The Other Vehicle

My first vehicle at 16 was a non-street legal worn out and beat up 1942 Willys CJ2 military Jeep. We lived in a rural area so I drove it a lot and it started me on the Jeep path.