Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jenky21*2500

1. Jenky21*2500

Towing with new 6.4L

Thanks for the inputs. I will most likely stick to my thoughts (with the wife) and insist on the 3500 DRW is needed, or at least preferred. We are happy with the TT we have and the truck handles it easily. Should have went with the DRW I looked at when I decided on the 2500.
  2. Jenky21*2500

Towing with new 6.4L

Needing input on this - I have a 2021 2500 6.4 with 8 ft bed, and 3.73s. Max payload is 2849 lb / 14,020 5th Wheel hitch max trailer rating per the VIN. Looking at a 5er = 2365 hitch wt / 11,041 Dry wt. at 39 ft. We have a TT now (7,000 lbs) but debating on going to the 5th. Should we...
  3. Jenky21*2500

Lets see what you are towing!

Same here, we are near Lambert Airport
  4. Jenky21*2500

Newbie from MO

The link for the LED lights on the rear bumper as work light: https://www.speedtechlights.com/led-off-road-light-bars/carbine-x-mini-rectangular-led-floodlight-driving-light Here is the link for the grill lights...
  5. Jenky21*2500

Lets see what you are towing!

Catalina 303QBCK 36ft - This is at Meramec St park near Sullivan, Mo. last year
  6. Jenky21*2500

Anyone add any exterior hazard/emergency lighting?

The 4 lights in the grill fit perfectly in the openings and are held in place with zip ties. The truck did not come with tow hooks. The LED lights are 7" from Speed Tech Lights. they fit perfect and just had to drill a hole for the screws to mount them No bleed back from the rear window...
  7. Jenky21*2500

What's on your Aux Switches

Aux 1 - OEM fog lights; Aux 2 - LED 7" lights; Aux 3 -20" LED light bar (may replace that sometime: Aux 4 - Empty; Aux 5 - OEM bed lights; Aux 6 - Rear 3" LED work lights and the reverse light from the tailgate brake light bar.
  8. Jenky21*2500

Anyone add any exterior hazard/emergency lighting?

I have added four flashing lights to the grill, a Amber/Green light bar on the roof, and a blue light bar in the back window, and a Green dash light bar. I work with the Patriot Guard here and they are only used for veteran funeral processions mainly for getting peoples attention. Doesn't...
  9. Jenky21*2500

Newbie from MO

Hello, new to the Forum from St Louis, MO., 2021 2500, 6.4, 8 ft bed