Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jadmt

1. jadmt

Tire Pressure TPMS Question

They are supposed to trigger at 75% but i found they trigger closer to 80% you can get an aev procal snap or similar device and lower the threshold so you dont have to worry about it
  2. jadmt

i hope you did your taxes correctly

when i was growing up it was worded differently and in turn I worded it differently...it was "clean your room and I better not have to tell you a second time" might have actually been "clean your damn room now or you will wish you did"
  3. jadmt

i hope you did your taxes correctly

Hunter you out there?
  4. jadmt

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

I did. No doubt i will also miss the pw but can only have one bad habit at a time.
  5. jadmt

sold

looks like it fits 2022 on down 2500/3500 was going to change rear gear oil and ended up selling the truck instead...part #05086905AA in sealed mopar package. $35 shipped these list for $76.40 yikes...I know they are reusable but for $35 why take the chance :)
  6. jadmt

Sold.

These are crazy tough and waterproof. You could carry a live angry badger in the backseat and protect your oem seats....Made in the Montana. these do not include head rest or center arm rest but can be ordered. $120 shipped in the lower 48. they are in excellent condition. never worry about...
  7. jadmt

Power wagon wheels and tires on tradesman.

I have a set of low mile power wagon tires and wheels (2020) and a friends son wants to put them on his 2019 tradesman 2500. Any issues with this? The tires are d rated but have a load rating of 3120lbs so well over gvwr.
  8. jadmt

Prius..........getting back into a jeep.
  9. jadmt

sold please dele

sold
  10. jadmt

I will be listing a Dethloff 2019/2020 tranny skid and 19 on up cjc intercooler in the want ads...moving on from the pw.
  11. jadmt

WTB: Dethloff Mfg Engine/Trans Skid Plate

did you ever find one? trading my truck so it is off and going up for sale.
  12. jadmt

Why Ram?

If i was going new gasser it would be a ford 7.3
  13. jadmt

At what mileage is the 6.4 considered "broken in"?

because Ram does not make that recommendation....some person who works at a ram dealership always thinks they know more than the people who designed the engine...
  14. jadmt

bottom line is Dethlof has failed to deliver and it is good that someone else stepped up. . If you guys deliver you should do well.