Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ironsides77

1. Ironsides77

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

I’ll try it soon and let you know!
  2. Ironsides77

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Can we start a class action for hearing loss? -_- I’ve blasted my ears unintentionally getting in and out when I am on the move, they need to update this!
  3. Ironsides77

Column shifter boot wear

I’d buy that!
  4. Ironsides77

Column shifter boot wear

I’m not a fan of the exposed stitching or the tag.
  5. Ironsides77

Gear shift makes noise when putting in drive

It’s normal and not a big deal.
  6. Ironsides77

2500 vs 3500

Where can I get the Alpha OBD?
  7. Ironsides77

2 3/4" to 2" hitch adapter included on 2023 trucks?

Correct. I called my dealer about this and they no longer provide the adapter.
  8. Ironsides77

2500 vs 3500

My 3500 rode ok from the factory but after the first month of ownership I put a set of 2 way adjustable Fox Race shocks on the front. In the mountains and on back roads, the thing is so much more composed and rides so well. I can hit huge dips at high speed and large pot holes at 40 while being...
  9. Ironsides77

5th Gen gateway cable for Apha OBD

How are they not 5th gens? Because the cab is still 4th gen? Everything else was redesigned and improved upon.
  10. Ironsides77

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Adapters are no longer sold with our trucks. I called the dealer and they said 22 was the last year.
  11. Ironsides77

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Are our trucks supposed to come with a 2.5 to 2.0 trailer hitch reducer?
  12. Ironsides77

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Check the vents too. My passenger side vent rattled from the first mile off the lot. Drives me nuts.
  13. Ironsides77

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Some front end care today. Rides much much better.