Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HDRAM2020

1. HDRAM2020

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

They should there helping me out .I paid for a mapp sensor, but haven't charged me since, also a claim can be started through Ram cares for financial issues if needed.
  2. HDRAM2020

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Yes I understand like I said should be longer anywhere with the issues they have
  3. HDRAM2020

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Well I'm not in California and I also already have over 70000 miles. With the issues they have with regen I should be longer anyway at least the 100000 5 years
  4. HDRAM2020

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

Mine does the same thing. I have more miles but it’s been doing it since probably 40000 miles. And just to clear up your warranty is only 50000 miles for emissions yea I know. I thought it was drivetrain also. They have done all mapp sensor change air filter Supposed to be a computer update...
  5. HDRAM2020

In the governments attempt at green.

I have 2020 3500 SRW 4x4 I drive 50 miles a day to work and back and mostly Interstate. I see mine regening more often after the weekend if I am just going around town. I have 43000 miles on it now and I see where it seems like it regens more. I understand the regeneration process for I am a...
  6. HDRAM2020

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

I'm getting ready to take mine in,regen about every 100 miles ,eating DEF and fuel, 30000 miles but just started this. Hope they have a fix and also my a/c is horrible in the mid day in Florida,my work truck a 18 Chevy freezes you out.
  7. HDRAM2020

Trailer vibration while loaded

Maybe so but I hate to give up yet. I know they can crack and have issues have had to repair some before for other people but they were made pretty crappy. This one is well built with a lot of extra gussets and basically 2 frames being a tilt trailer and it pulls great when empty or lighter load...
  8. HDRAM2020

Tires were balanced when installed last week, Have changed height of trailer at hitch, might try going higher. not any sag in truck when loaded with a 3500 and air ride. I have never had a aluminum trailer wondering if it's flexing a lot .
  9. HDRAM2020

I just bought a 18ft Aluminum tilt deck trailer with 3500lb torsion axles and when I am loaded at different speeds (mostly higher 75 seems the worst but does it at 70 some) I get a vibration, I first thought tires on trailer and just put new Goodyear Endurance radials on (it had bias tires which...
  10. HDRAM2020

Yesi didn't know when it came in I only saw one before i ordered it was afraid it might look to dark.but really looks great. I get a lot of compliments on it.
  11. HDRAM2020

Aux Switches

I remember the fords had a blunt ended wires and each one was designated to differant amperage,wire were not run but from that point you did what you needed. I'm not saying run them where ever but to have to get under dash and inside cab they could have made a simple junction.
  12. HDRAM2020

CD Player

When i was pricing the 19 it actually had and option but was included in the Limited and Longhorn, but I can't find anything to verify that now..
  13. HDRAM2020

Aux Switches

Yes I have all that but you pay that much for a truck why doesn't it just get built that way.
  14. HDRAM2020

CD Player

I thought the CD/DVD player came with the Limited and Longhorn package,no place to order it but can't find any info but mine is not there. I know it's a CD player but if it's supposed to be there I want it.
  15. HDRAM2020

Aux Switches

Let me ask this I just got my 2020 3500 Limited with the upfitter switches and the VSM ,but I also got a huge wiring harness is this right you have to wire it up yourself.