Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Havoc Powersports

1. H

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

Mark Dodge Lake Charles LA. Only dealer I will order thru. 6 orders (family) delivered since Jan (most of us in DFW lol) heck I have 4500 miles on my 2022 ram 2500 (April delivered) and looking at ordering a 23 along with my dad and uncle already.
  2. H

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yes I have been quite pleased with it. Im having it done to our other truck that should hit MD in the next 3 weeks. And you can also get the Carpro Cquartz touch up kit pretty cheap online.
  3. H

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I use a Bolt pin lock on my 3/4 ton https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FNKFY8?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details fits great and works great. Had one on the last 2 Rams I've owned before this one
  4. H

I just chalked it up as more equity lol! Crazy how much the trucks have gone up in a short time though, from order to delivery.
  5. H

VICE Hidden Winch Mounts

How much in the way does the intercooler interfere? Any way to do a 1/2" to 1" bumper spacer to get it to fit with a winch? I've been tempted to order one and see what it would take to get it to fit on a diesel lol, really don't want a big bumper on the front.
  6. H

Should I get Weathertech Alloy Tonneau or Factory Mopar?

I have and use a Tyger T3 bed cover for 4 trucks now. it is a soft trifold. On Amazon for the 6'4" bed for $299.00 if you need a quick bed cover. My son has one on his truck, brother in law and dad all have the same bed covers.
  7. H

mine stickers did the same thing, and when my truck was delivered with my name on the window sticker it was even more. The dealer did NOT raise my price due to the increases. I paid the order price when I placed the order. Just goes to show how much these are starting to cost!
  8. H

I paid $700 for the ceramic coating thru MD on 5/7/22. The guy they use uses carpro product cquartz ceramic coating.
  9. H

@brv10 could you check up on this one for me, please. ordered 1/10/22 It's one of the 3 we ordered the same day. the other 2 have been delivered but nada on this guy. 3C6UR5SL7NG242189
  10. H

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

mine took right around 12 days to get to MD from the port. 2 weeks ago I picked mine up. (another Dallas buyer lol) When you pick it up check all the fuses, mine was halfway locked down, and the tire pressure was crazy, had them adjust them all as well before I left.
  11. H

RAM 2500 Limited - Hitch Receiver Height to the Ground

@bwf1911 Yep. My truck 2022 2500 ccsb 4x4 offroad limited ctd no air suspension
  12. H

Price negotiated from MSRP

The extra $700 is Carpro C Quartz ceramic coating they did for me. They offered it at the price and after researching the ceramic coating brand I had them do it for me. I was fine with the doc fee price since they gave me a good discount on the truck. I have now ordered 5 trucks from MD for...
  13. H

Price negotiated from MSRP

Here's my deal from MD the preview was on 1/10 79135.00 contract 79135.00 on 4/30 when truck came in, my window sticker for truck at 92870.00 and then my order sheet price 89115.00. MD held my price of 79135.00 all the way thru the end even with price increase of msrp
  14. H

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Finally images of said truck. 15% tint all around, black exhaust tip, bed cover, bolt hitch lock,