Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hah0910

1. H

Here it is again cp3 conversion kit on sale

https://www.alligatorperformance.com/industrial-injection-23s401-cp4-to-cp3-conversion-kit-2019-ram-6-7l-cummins/
  2. H

Need help about frequent regens

I have 33k on mine and it's only did 2 or 3 regens at the 250 to 300 mile mark. Most all the time its 24 engine hours or 650 to 750 miles. I would definitely suspect a problem however the dealerships unfortunately are only trained for check engine code related problems. No codes no problem...
  3. H

Cp3 conversion on sale for 6 more hours

If you're on the fence here ya go https://www.alligatorperformance.com/industrial-injection-23s401-cp4-to-cp3-conversion-kit-2019-ram-6-7l-cummins/
  4. H

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Mine will 2020 Ram .. you have the push the button around 3 times.
  5. H

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

not stepping on anyone's toes but I dont think this info is correct.. In my experience hydra boost power assist brakes like found on the hd diesel pickups 3/4 ton up is solely ran from the pressure from the power steering pump. vacuum over hyd systems are 1/2 ton pickup and down vehicles or gas...
  6. H

Humming Sound Cummins

A/c compressor it seems on mine. mine does it once the temp in the cabin has cooled off and the compressor cycles on and off to maintain temp. That's when I notice it.
  7. H

Regen warnings on RAM?

My truck regens about every 650 to 750 miles. The gauge usually says the filter is low , first mark on gauge or nothing at all. I drive 35 miles to work 1 way so about every 10 days or so. Bought the truck 7/20 and now have 26k on her.
  8. H

Full Synthetic 10w30 options?

Was running premium blue 5W40 until last oil change @ 25k and then went with 10W30 Amsoil. It meets Cummins spec
  9. H

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

My truck is scheduled for the A/c repair 4/6
  10. H

You could throw a K&n cabin filter in there to help air flow out. I did and it did help
  11. H

Well service advisor looked at the paperwork today right before closing for 30 seconds and said Ill order the parts on Monday Fyi!! problem solved Thanks
  12. H

Guess I'll have to try another dealer. Thanks