Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Greg10yes

1. G

3500 vs 5500 towing

Question for the knowledge base. I have a 20 3500 longbed, HO Aisen, 3.73 rear end, my brother has a 2021 5500 w/ 4.44 rear end, only comes with std output and an Aisin, I think it is the only option in a 5500. Anyway, my trailer is about 13000lbs, his is closer to 20000lbs. Typically tow at...
  2. G

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Just bought a used truck for camping this year until I get to see the new Denali, looks years ahead of the ram. Will probably order a GMC in the fall. Figure ordering a GMC can’t be as bad as this experience. Ram is way over priced for 6 year old technology and crappy customer service 4 1/2...
  3. G

Got tired of dealing with this cluster *#$% dart board scheduling crap. Bought another truck today. over 4 months, not even scheduled yet, options I wanted couldn’t get. For a truck that costs 6 figures, disappointed. Ram has no clue what they are doing and Granger didn’t help at all. later...
  4. G

actually I had gone to them and told them I was placing the order on x day, they responded 2 days after the drop dead date but they were pretty close, would have gone with them if they had answered on time. I gave them numerous days.
  5. G

Over 4 months ago I placed my order via Granger, still in C status, hasn't moved, they wanted $1,000 non refundable deposit. I live in Ohio but they don't so will have to see what state laws govern, probably theirs, plus hiring an attorney will cost half the deposit. They haven't been very...
  6. G

Think I am canceling my order. Think I am going to get a GM. I can't find anyone at Stellantis that wants to find out what is wrong with my order. 4 months in and zero movement. 100% of the orders placed before mine are not only scheduled, most are built. 65% of the orders placed after mine...
  7. G

Doesn't make any sense. I am assuming there is nothing unique to a 3500 SRW Limited that can be holding it up. They are building 2500 Limited's, 3500 SRW everything else. Guess we have pissed off the guy with the dart board.
  8. G

Awsome, now I have the dubious honor of being the oldest truck on the spreadsheet that is still in C status. It is a bunch of crap because when I first ordered the truck, Ram couldn’t process the order because the dealer didn’t put in ram box delete even though I have a long bed, now a few...
  9. G

At least you get most of a truck, I still only get the ram logo I still haven't received a schedule date, nothing has changed on the tracker or the spreadsheet. My guess it will go to schedule in mid march which is what Stellantis told you a month ago. Don't believe it will be built before...
  10. G

I got a call yesterday from Granger, telling me that my limited couldn't get built because when it was ordered Rambox delete was required. Now they can't build it due to Rambox delete even though you can't get a longbed with Rambox. They removed Rambox delete and said it is scheduled for 3/15...
  11. G

But Stellantis told Granger my truck was coming with Ramboxes, that is why the WTF!
  12. G

My order placed October 20th just got worse. My 3500 Limited SRW longbed with a 5th wheel prep had the RamBox delete. I just got an email from Granger - I just found out from Stellantis that Rambox delete has to be removed from your order otherwise the truck will not get built. Please advise me...
  13. G

I had bought the goosebox for my camper but not the puck system, now looking at used trucks from GM, Ford and ram and will look at the new GM’s and fords and maybe try again next year. I have owned 17 mopars in my life, this experience might be my last. They are building Limited for dealer...
  14. G

We were at the Hershey show, that is where we decide on a left over 22 5th wheel also. Just need to be able to pull it. My brother has a 5500 with a hauler bed, he pulled it home for us.